The Hosting Tool

dweiruk

Hi I am wondering if anyone in the community would like to take over the Hosting tool it was a free script for the free community for people who used to do post2host hosting and free hosting

The reason for this post is due to we are looking for the community help to get the project back up and running

The code for the hosting tool is on github here

By taking over, what do you mean exactly? It seems like TheHostingTool is still an active website and a project. What's your objective with it?

By taking over, what do you mean exactly? It seems like TheHostingTool is still an active website and a project. What's your objective with it?

It seems it is just a script to offer a duplicate site, but anyone that has softaculous can install it from their

Some info on the public facing web site

TheHostingTool was launched on the 3rd of December 2008 aiming to provide the next generation in free, hosting applications. It provides you, the webhost, near complete automation on everything you want it to do. So that means, signup, monthly posts checking, suspension, and termination. While it does that, it provides client features, like the client control panel that gives the clients the power to manage their account. In addition, they can check their monthly forum posts, edit their details, and check announcements. TheHostingTool also has relatively frequent updates and great support from a growing community.

http://www.TheHostingTool.com

Features:

https://wiki.thehostingtool.com/index.php/Features

Sounds like your asking if someone would like to take over as lead developer?

Sounds like your asking if someone would like to take over as lead developer?

why would he want this, when he has nothing to do with the site or the development of it.

the OP Satdav runs a disabled club that just requests a free/sponsored hosting for 1 site then when he gets that he will then ask for other free plans etc. for other sites. and he even runs this from a community centre that when you mention his name to them they have no idea who he is.

I know this as i have had experiences with him as i fell for his can you help us out with a free hosting plan.

why would he want this, when he has nothing to do with the site or the development of it.

the OP Satdav runs a disabled club that just requests a free/sponsored hosting for 1 site then when he gets that he will then ask for other free plans etc. for other sites. and he even runs this from a community centre that when you mention his name to them they have no idea who he is.

I know this as i have had experiences with him as i fell for his can you help us out with a free hosting plan.
Thanks for the heads up, Terry.

thehostingtool.com is very old opensouce control panel but now there are many opensource control panel avalioable in market which are far better than thehostingtool . I am not sure if anyone still using thehostingtool or not. Vestcp is another tool which is really good tool

Thehostingtool is Billing/Automation Software like WHMCS, Blesta etc'.
Vestcp is a control Panel like cpanel. I had a good look at Vestcp. It's missing a lot of functionality. It's terribly unattractive. The forums seem quite busy/active, so it's clearly being used though. Although, I don't think customers would be to impressed.

what are you offering the website or the script

can you explain me how it can be used for post2host forum

If you want to know I did used to have but the centre in post 9 got changed owners, I can provide my home address if anyone wants it but only to people who I trust

and I was asking to host 2 or 3 Disability related sites

If you want to know I did used to have but the centre in post 9 got changed owners, I can provide my home address if anyone wants it but only to people who I trust

and I was asking to host 2 or 3 Disability related sites

Wait, I think I am only now starting to understand what the original post is about...

Are you looking for a sponsored hosting for
The Hosting Tool website? Is that what you meant by seeking "the community help to get the project back up and running"?