ubiquity.com

qwidjib0

We want it; but the owner's laughed at all of our offers to date - what do you guys think it's worth? :rolleyes2

Not a very commonly used word.
.com plus single dictionary word gives it some value but I wouldn't say it's worth more than $300-$400.

I would suggest approaching the person as an individual, not a company - they might immediately want more $ for the name you want.
I personally would not pay anything above $250, and that's only if I really needed the domain.

Best,

I figured as such, I imagine the owner will just be stubborn about it. It's too bad, our current URLs are so long we have to spell it out, even to tech people.

Thanks for the input. :)

Artashes said:
Btw, is it only the .COM that's taken? Have you tried other extensions, like .NET?

Yeah.. every decent extension we've come up with is taken, and for the most part, with sites already there. Ubiquity.com is especially attractive because it resolves to a netsol splash page - though their certified offer system appraises it in the neighborhood of $8,000-$10,000.

Oh well.

qwidjib0 said:
Yeah.. every decent extension we've come up with is taken, and for the most part, with sites already there. Ubiquity.com is especially attractive because it resolves to a netsol splash page - though their certified offer system appraises it in the neighborhood of $8,000-$10,000.
$10,000? Wow. I would rather invest that cash into growing clientbase, or maybe an acquisition of a smaller firm. At least that is an investment that pays off in the long run. :idea:

qwidjib0 said:

Oh well.
If you're talking about the automated apprasial system at NetSol (which I believe you are), then be advised that it is very inaccurate.

- domain: ubiquity
- tld: com
- length: 8
- ubiquity contains no hyphens
- ubiquity contains no digits

Adjusted for word count of 1:
Total internet occurrence value : 0
Total internet market value : 0
Search frequency value : 0
Proper Name Value : 0

Appraisal Value of ubiquity.com
- Dollar Value is $5050