VPS Deal Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

I am on the market looking for a VPS. I currently have one at RethinkVPS.com but after 3 days of perfect service its going down ALLOT. I am not happy about this and nor are my few clients I have.

I am looking for a decent VPS to call home and looking to pay around $15-$20 a month for a smaller VPS.

Here is what i would like.

512 ram, 1024 burst (just for my closure)
20-30g space
300-500 bandwidth (more or less if ok, tell me what you have)
cPanel/whm (no addons)
SolusVM is prefered but not needed.
I would like the server hardened but I can do it somewhat. Managed or Semi Managed is fine.

Thanks Guys
let me know what you have to offer.

I think you need to stretch your hosting budget from $15-$20. I don't know about others but it is hard to provide reliable services at such low cost. I hope you'll get what you looking for.

According to your sig. you are looking a web host. So I'll recommend you to choose reliable reseller hosting package or directly invest your money in dedicated hosting.

We can offer that in http://myresellerhost.info/ . Our VPS plans are powerful but very low. We have HyperVM and SolusVM on different servers, but we will be converting all our HyperVM servers to SolusVM. We host over 50+ VPS users that are contented with our service.

Status
Not open for further replies.