VPS hosting unlimited bandwidth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Through the response of all that there is no unlimited vps I do not want I want unlimited bandwidth 1000gb Unlimited Domain disk 512 distinct services and you'll find that this offer Thank you

I am also not sure what to make of it exactly. We can offer you our basic configuration which you may extend as you like:

Bandwidth: 500GB
Hard Drive(s): 10GB
Control Panel: Simple Control Panel
Software: No Additional
Ram: 256MB, 1 GB Bursted

The price is $29.99 for monthly payment and may come down to $25.49.

If you're looking for offers take a look at our plans. We've got $10 off for life so here's an example:

VZ-512
Disk space: 50GB
Memory/Burst: 512MB/1024MB
Bandwidth: 500GB
IP Addresses: 3
Free Setup
Fully Managed
Virtuozzo 4 Power Panel
Monthly: $30(after promotion)

We offer cPanel & Plesk. If that plan doesn't fit your needs feel free to check out our other plans, or even submit a ticket to sales for a custom plan quote :)

I have never seen a vps with "Unlimited" Bandwidth that would be a huge mistake for a company to offer because likely they would over sell and their network would be slow it and stuff is what im getting to is no one that wants to make money and do well will not offer this type of vps.

Unlimited bandwidth offers are a good sign..but better be careful if they're suspicious about their offer. Could be a false statement unless you are using HostGator or BlueHost.

Unlimited bandwidth offers are a good sign..but better be careful if they're suspicious about their offer. Could be a false statement unless you are using HostGator or BlueHost.

How does unlimited bandwidth offer from HostGator differ from any other unlimited bandwidth offer? :rolleyes2

Status
Not open for further replies.