512MB RAM
Any connection but atleast 300GB bandwidth
atleast 20IP with IRC allowed
cPanel

OR any decent size Dedicated Server
Same amount of IP's with IRC allowed and cPanel

Looking to spend $600/yr or less

Hello webhost,

I normally deal with US companies but UK is fine long as speeds are still good. Managed services are good but not required.

Hi JerryM,

At your earliest convenience, please take a look at our Fully Managed Bronze VPS Plan located here: http://xehost.net/managed-vps-hosting.php

With this plan, you will get the following:

XeHost Fully Managed Bronze Plan:
Disk Space: 50,000 MB
Bandwidth: UNMETERED
Dedicated RAM: 512 MB
Burstable RAM: 1024 MB
Dedicated IP Addresses: 2
Port Speed: 100 Mbps
cPanel Control Panel: Yes!
SSH Root Access: Yes!
cPanel Control Panel:Yes!
Virtuozzo Power Panel:Yes!
FFMPeg and Red5 Installed: Yes!
Fantastico Installed: Yes!
PHP5 and MySQL5 Installed: Yes!
24/7/365 Support: Yes!
Free Firewall Protection: Yes!
Free Account Migrations: Yes!
R1Soft Backups: Yes!
8-Core Xeon CPUs: Yes!
24x7 Proactive Monitoring: Yes!

Monthly Price: $39.99

All of our hosting plans come with a 15-minute response time guarantee on all support tickets.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Sean

I should also clear this up, I will be paying Annually, so I'm looking for an annual price with the quote, not monthly.

Thanks,
Jerry

Also Sean, I just scanned your TOS/AUP and found this:

It is absolutely forbidden to IRC servers on. Accounts found hosting this material will be subject to immediate cancellation without refund.

Did you read my request before replying?

I would just like to remind all web hosting companies thinking of making an offer of the web hosting requests forum RULES:

http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/web-hosting-requests/announcement-rules-web-hosting-companies.html

#1 Rule is always to match the request, hence adopting the custom approach and quoting accordingly. If you are unable to provide certain aspects/elements of the request within client's budget, do not post offers. If you can, then include them in your offer and price.

Thank you all for your cooperation.

Hi JerryM,

We can knock $10/mo off of the price mentioned if you plan to pay annually. This would make your annual total $359.88 for the plan mentioned above (a $120 savings).

Hello Sean,

I take it from your quote AND last reply, You are adding 18 FREE IP's to that VPS AND you are allowing me to run IRC on your NON-IRC network?

Thanks,
Jerry

We have a good deal and a great VPS server for you today Jerry!

80GB Server Space
6Mbps or 1800GB Bandwidth
1024MB Guaranteed Ram
2048MB Burstable Ram
Equal Share CPU
Self-Managed VPS
OpenVZ & SolusVM
Complete Root Access
100Mbps Guaranteed
2 Shared IP Address's
Network DDoS Protection
IRC allowed
CentOS™ Linux 5.X - FREE - (32-BIT or 64-BIT) ----- RECOMMENDED

$194.40 Yearly or $114.94 Quarterly

Contact us at sales@hostmy1stweb.com

Also, all our nodes will be Core2Quads with 16GB ram and Raid 0, 2 x 500GB SATA6 7200RPM drives, Live Cloud Migration, Daily & Nightly Backups, 100Mbps Guaranteed Port Speed, Reverse DNS Management, Centralized Multi-VPS Management, SSH / Root Access, Instant Start / Stop / Reboot, Large OS Template Library, SolusVM Management Panel, 24/7/365 Dedicated Support Staff.

Free - CPANEL™ / WEBHOSTMANAGER™ - (w/CENTOS)
Twenty (20 USABLE) Additional IP Addresses $14.95 MONTH

Addon software:
UNLIMITED DOMAINS LICENSE - $14.95/MONTH
FANTASTICO DE LUXE ADD-ON - $2.95/MONTH
SOFTACULOUS ADD-ON - $2.50/MONTH

15-day refund guarantee if we fail to provide an advertised service.

Hey there JerryM,

I realize I'm a little late in the game but hopefully you have yet to nail down a provider and may have a few moments to check us out: www.bigscoots.com

In response to your exact requirements, we can retro fit our Scoots1024 package to meet your specifications. That package at 29.95/mo will double your required ram at 1024, you will also be doubling your required storage with 100GB; keep in mind it will also be on a RAID10 set up. cPanel charges us 15/mo but we can eat 5/mo in good faith and give it to you for 10/mo; that would bring the total to 39.95/mo for all of your specifications.

IP's will be free to you, regardless of the amount. Keep in mind you will need to fill out the justification forms in order to get them; universal policy that we have no control over.

Generally we also do not offer IRC connections, however we can make an exception in your case if you could simply let us know your reasoning for its access.

In summary, www.BigScoots.com can give double your RAM, storage and bandwidth with 20+ IPs and IRC allowance for 39.95/mo totaling: 479.40 a year.

I hope you will consider BigScoots, please feel free to contact us directly for further details. We are available 24/7 on our livechat. Also take note to the fact we currently have average 5 minute response times across all of our support tickets.

Hope to hear from you soon,

- Scott

Hi jerryM.
We can match you with our green vps business hosting:
25 GB
768 MB
$588.00/year ( less than $600/year)
Visit :http://www.alexishost.com/vps-hosting.html for more info
Hello everyone,

I am looking to expand and in doing so I need this following:

VPS: 20-50GB Disk space
512MB RAM