Web Hosting Company For Sale (All Must Go)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly

I have decided to sell my web hosting company located in W.V. We are a sole proprietorship and we have been serving in the industry 11 months June will make 1 year!

What Do You Get?
- Clients
- Domain Name
- WHMCS License (Leased)
- VPS Info

What We Make:

USD Currency
Monthly: $76.38 USD (30)
Quarterly: $0.00 USD (0)
Semi-Annually: $45.00 USD (9)
Annually: $192.50 USD (23)
Biennially: $0.00 USD (0)
Triennially: $0.00 USD (0)
Est. Annual: $1199.06 USD

You will get the current template witch was purchased here: http://themeforest.net/item/epsilon-hosting-and-business-template/117716

Also you will recieve a template we recently purchased Cost was $63.00 Here it is : http://www.templatemonster.com/demo/30757.html

Call Me - 304-389-9043 Leave me a detailed message and i will return your call ASAP

PM Me - Offers/Questions

You might want to include what kinds of packages were actually being offered. While it's nice to know that there's 30 clients paying about $2.55/month having the actual breakdown on what that $2.55 gets the client might help with the sale.

For example. I'm interested if that $2.55/month gets the user 1GB space and 10GB bandwidth. I'm not interested if the $2.55/month gives the user 100GB space and 1000GB bandwidth.

All of this I'm sure is enclosed after contact, but you may want to add in a little more details.

Also.. Are these shared hosting/reseller hosting/vps hosting clients?

I'm not really going by price here, because I've seen hosts offer reseller hosting for $1/mo...

Can you please send me more information at sean.frank [at] xesolutions [dot] net? We may be interested

Okay Shared & Reseller we mostly sell our Basic Plan:

1) Basic X
Disk Space - 5gb
Band Width - 35gb
cPanel
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Ftp Accounts
Unlimited Data Bases
Unlimited Sub Domains
Unlimited Add On Domains
+INSTANT SETUP+
$1.50/Month

)ProX
Disk Space - 20gb
Band Width - 120gb
cPanel
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Ftp Accounts
Unlimited Data Bases
Unlimited Sub Domains
Unlimited Add On Domains
+INSTANT SETUP+
$4.99/Month

EliteX
Disk Space - 50GB
Band Width - 250GB
cPanel
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Ftp Accounts
Unlimited Data Bases
Unlimited Sub Domains
Unlimited Add On Domains
+INSTANT SETUP+
$6.99/Month

Reseller Plans (We have 1 or 2 of these)

Basic Reseller

50 GB Disk Space
500 GB Bandwidth
cPanel/WHM
4.99/Month

Can you please send me more information at sean.frank [at] xesolutions [dot] net? We may be interested

Sent.

Last edited:
How Much Are you asking for the whole thing.
I mean you gave a breakdown and so forth but have not posted Asking Price.

Please Contact me at Michael@hogwildhost.com as I would like to know what your looking to get, I may take this off your hands if its still up for sale..

Thank you,
Michael - Owner
HogWildHost.com

Hey Deadly,
I have been trying to contact you back, through email and then tried to call you.
I am hoping we can talk before to long as I would really like to buy this from you.

Please contact me on MSN, AIM, Email and let me know what is going on.

Thank you,
Michael

Hey Deadly,
I have been trying to contact you back, through email and then tried to call you.
I am hoping we can talk before to long as I would really like to buy this from you.

Please contact me on MSN, AIM, Email and let me know what is going on.

Thank you,
Michael

I emailed you back with my cell phone number text me ASAP if you can or email me back I'll try to get back with you way faster!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikstrahost