Web Hosting Company for Sale

veoloo

I've been working in web hosting for the past year, and I've grown to absolutely hate it. I remember my first ticket in WHMCS, first clients, and my first cancellation. When I started web hosting, I thought it was just temporary, and I could be making lots of money in passive income every month. Delusions of grandeur. Hosting has left me absolutely miserable.

It's customary to give your WHMCS projected income, so here you go:

Monthly: $65.21 USD (13)
Quarterly: $0.00 USD (0)
Semi-Annually: $0.00 USD (0)
Annually: $391.90 USD (6)
Biennially: $0.00 USD (0)
Triennially: $0.00 USD (0)
Est. Annual: $1174.42 USD

Starting Price: $500 USD
Buy it Now: $1,500 USD

Bidding ends August 6, 2011.

Included:

3 x $40/month servers from Joe's Datacenter
1 x Rented WHMCS License

The thing that's unique about this hosting company is that everything is done on a custom-built grid, so moving clients to cPanel would be a little more challenging (but the cPanel migration team will still do it). My current server expenditures come in at $120/month for 3 x $40/month servers from Joe's Datacenter.

By the way, I'm looking to make a quick exit.

Anyone can have access to my WHMCS installation if they want to see what's going on (PM me). I'm only accepting payments via PayPal. If you want to contact me, just PM me and I will give you my email address.

Why 3 servers ?
What is the breakdown between clients and plans in WhMCS ?
Any domains sold to the clients, which registrar, how many per tld ?
Any resellers or affiliates ?

To confirm - at the moment you're spending 1400/yr on servers and ~200 on WHMCS and bringing in a total of ~1175 ?

While I'm not interested in this sale myself, a few extra things that you might want to post to help make the sale of the site/clients;

Are you selling the domain also?
Will the existing site design go with it?
The servers with Joe's - no locked in contract right?
Types of packages you sell (size, price, any "unlimited hosting")?
Domains (as suggested by Othellotech)?
Current payment method of clients?
Number of support tickets weekly?
Do you offer phone support, if so, is number being transferred?
Geographic location on clients?
Do you offer reseller accounts?

Again, while I'm not personally interested in this purchase, the above questions will help others make a decision on the deal easier.

Hi,

If this offer is still avaliable, please PM me or email me at robertnikic[@]inerol[.com] (remove brackets)

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks for the consideration!