Which software you are using to offer support to your clients?

zalvis

Hi,
I am offering support to our clients basically via old-school method - email. So some emails got lost and unattended due to ignorance.

I would love to know which software you are using to offer support from your website?

I came to know some companies, but confused which one to select.

Sharing your experience with your current company is highly appreciated.

Whmcs is probably the best one that comes to mind. No matter what business you are in you can use it for that. Also, zendesk is another good one.

Email can work, but it's definitely not the solution you'd want to rely on.

I've used Freshdesk for a good while for this forum's needs and had no major complaints with it. Actually you've opened a support ticket through it, so you are a bit familiar with it already.

It has a free plan which should suffice for your needs. Beats email.

It would have been more beneficial to include what kind of product we are talking about here. Most people jump to recommend WHMCS, which is a logical suggestion if the OP sold web hosting. But it is a software product, which isn't a great fit with WHMCS.

Not sure I agree Art. I used WHMCS for a bunch of stuff that was not web hosting and it worked out fine for me. Plus, the private add-ons that people have now-a-days makes WHMCS very versatile. But, then again I can see your point if what he is selling is very niche and WHMCS doesn't have the add-ons to assist him with it.

I offer many ways of support

1-Social Media Accounts
2-Whatsapp 3 numbers [ premium registered customer with customer ID ]
3-Contact Form on website and mobile application
4-tawk.to chat online on website [ premium registered customer with customer ID ]

WHMCS and Intercom. WHMCS covers the essentials (help desk ticket system, knowledge base, transactional emails) and Intercom does live chat, help center and can now handle inbound email-to-ticket.

While Intercom's scope can expand quite far, I'm not sure anything would quite replace the integration of transactional emails that WHMCS sends.

WHMCS and Intercom. WHMCS covers the essentials (help desk ticket system, knowledge base, transactional emails) and Intercom does live chat, help center and can now handle inbound email-to-ticket.

While Intercom's scope can expand quite far, I'm not sure anything would quite replace the integration of transactional emails that WHMCS sends.
You may just be the first use case I come across in this business that uses Intercom.
It's very interesting that you clearly started slow, engaging people with live chat first, but you seem to be liking it enough to promote it to handle tickets? How are the tickets handled? How do you find the quality of resolution? Does it handle only specific issues (triggered by specific word(s))?

While we do stay proactive across social media and will answer general inquiries, any level of technical support revolves around WHMCS.