www.transitbroker.com - has anyone done business with them?

steve

www.######.com - has anyone done business with them?

www.#######.com quoted me some pretty sick rates for dedicated internet access (100 MB for $65/MB). Just curious if anyone else has done business with them?

Thanks,
Steve

Edited by Alhost

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Steve

I don't know of anyone who has done business with them but I was curious when I read your post.

"www.#######.com quoted me some pretty sick rates for dedicated internet access (100 MB for $65/MB)"

Do you mean to say that they are charging you $65 a month or year?And when you say "dedicated internet access" are you referring to a dedicated server?

Last edited by a moderator:
www.transitbroker.com - clarification

The quote I received was for 100 MB of internet access (fractional OC3 Port) from at a data center in New York. The monthly cost was $6,500. I can not tell you who the provider is because I signed an NDA. Basically, the prices seem so good that I may want to become a reseller in the space. I still have to do some research, but if someone could vouch for these guys it would make my job easier (the quote was directly from the provider).

Thanks,
Steve

Hi Steve,

Your post looks to me like an ad rather then a request for information.

Please read the forum rules?

http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/misc.php?s=&action=rules

# No Cross Posting. Please pick the most appropriate forum to start your topic and do not start more than one topic with the same message.
# Participants may not post or otherwise transmit promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation, except in those forum sections where advertising is expressly permitted.