We want to hear the community's opinion regarding fully-managed fee and services.
What is a decent fee to charge for the fully-managed portion of a virtual server or a dedicated server?
Please note fully-managed service will require cPanel (which is also an extra $15/Month for Virtual server and $45/Month for dedicated server for the license alone).
Managed service will include:
- Website Transfer (aka Server Migration)
- Third Party Software management (installation, configuration, upgrades, ...)
- Server Optimization & Hardening (From OS to cPanel)
- 24x7 Proactive Monitoring
- SSL Setup (does not include actual SSL certificate)
- e-Commerce consulting, setup and configuration
- Backup consulting, setup and configuration (does not include backup space)
- Disaster/Hack Recovery and/or Restore
- Business consulting and assistance
Also, if you have any thoughts of what else we should add as part of our managed service, please do let us know.