Get Paid to Participate - up to $1 per post!     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
Hosting Discussion
 

forgot password?



View Poll Results: Does a 48 hour FREE trial mean actions not words?
Yes 2 50.00%
No 2 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread


Old
  Post #16 (permalink)   12-01-2010, 05:30 PM
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 377

Status: vegas is offline
I really dont care if you hate tabaco cigar handsofhosting.com neither if you hate us and it has never been any sort of stoppin us and our values so much that now we have opened the camaign against cigars back again is just a drug that makes you sloppy thats why you only see what you want to see give me a break we didnt pay the programmer without testing our site and all pages read very well ,I only hope I was as interested in clicking on handsofhosting.com as you are interested in us but I just realize this is what bad competitors like you do start talking things that are untrue ,please artashes realize about this things because competition should be loyal but no dirty based on the quality of the product and thats why we are here do you think we would sell something that is fake then you are wrong because we sell what we think is best at the cheapest price,also look at this guy blue he is daring to say that our money is green money oh what a grat hypocryte.

First of all our money is money that comes from trading and selling the best products at cheapest price and theres nothing about it but that so blue is other competitor unloyal because loyal competitors run the race with corage but clean,I mean just show us what you got because I can also buy your products and if you got lies in there I will come here and say it loud even if you dont like it.


Honestly ladies and gentleman we first was non profit and are relatively new to web hosting so it was hard for us to come to this world without a tale from our environmental duties but we realize that God sees everywhere and is true what the bible says that when you give charity dont do like the hypocrites do that make sound big trumpets so the peoples say how good they are and for this reason we are not going to comit in a public way in our site to give 50 cents to this charity we are gonna do it in private and we hope this way I dont hear somebody saying they have the right to know what we do with our money because what we do with our money is our business,the problem is that some of you are jelous because we are not like you and we have other values that you dont have yes because you are so egoistic that you only care about yourself thats why you only see what you want like Hands of hosting.com,does this guy has a name?
Well is true the owner of the company and the domain is someone that was brought to this world without anesthesia is a very natural person thats why we support all those values.

We dont speak about environmental companies because we dont want people to think they are better than us or that we follow them ,we always do our own thing at our own expenses.

Please artashes redifine here the term competitor in front of this guys since I would be glad to hear the concepy you have about it.

Dear Hostmantis we are aware of all those things imagine man we give a cpanel with all the futures you see on our site at the cheapest price without asking nothing in return for 48 hours,no setup fees and here it seems we are raping teens or something Jesus Christ what is hapening with the hosting comunity this day I bet they need to learn some other values ,because learning other values will make you understand sirs that money means not hapiness and that is culture,may all have nicest time.

And please handsofhosting.com dont be ridiculous because what are you gonna buy from me?
Come on please
 
 


Old
  Post #17 (permalink)   12-01-2010, 05:58 PM
HD Wizard
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 2,264

Status: handsonhosting is offline
As a respected member and forum contributor for many years, and an avid forum contributor on the web for more than a decade, I can't say I've *EVER* run into such a diatribe before!

As a Community Advisor here at HostingDiscussion I am trying to HELP you (not me). Personally, I get a great satisfaction out of seeing hosting companies succeed - especially new ones that I may have helped guide in a right direction at some point. I don' think I've ever been accused of trying to hurt a company starting out, I sure don't think that the points I've made in this thread warrant the tone that you're taking, but that's your decision.

If you paid a programmer to do your site, you need to get your money back. No designer in their right mind would put cyan over neon green, red and a changing backgound. But again, you know more than me who your prospective clients are.

Good luck in your business - I'll refrain from continuing this thread. If you read through the thread, there were HELPFUL points being made, but obviously you know more about web hosting than someone who's been doing it for more than a decade - so have at it.

If anyone has a problem with how I do things, feel free to point to Artashes and other community advisors so that I'm corrected and/or removed from the position. If anyone can find a flame or an attack on *ANY* forum on the web that was posted by me, I'd love to see it! It's not in my nature as I don't have the time for it.

And for the record, My name is "Conor Treacy", the company that I operate is called "Hands-on Technologies LLC" and my forum name here is "handsonhosting" - not Hands OF hosting.
__________________
Emerson Nogueira
http://www.HandsOnWebHosting.com
cPanel Web Hosting, Domain Registration, Managed VPS Servers
 
 


Old
  Post #18 (permalink)   12-01-2010, 06:15 PM
HD Guru
 
HostMantis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 691

Status: HostMantis is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegas View Post
Dear Hostmantis we are aware of all those things imagine man we give a cpanel with all the futures you see on our site at the cheapest price without asking nothing in return for 48 hours,no setup fees and here it seems we are raping teens or something Jesus Christ what is hapening with the hosting comunity this day I bet they need to learn some other values ,because learning other values will make you understand sirs that money means not hapiness and that is culture,may all have nicest time.
My only point is when you offer something for free, a lot a scum will come out of the woodwork and use it just for the sole purpose of spamming, etc. because in the end, the have nothing to lose because it didn't cost them a penny.

It's a pain in the neck having to get your IP's removed from RBL's, so giving away free anything and attracting the wrong sort is something most companies try to avoid.
__________________
HostMantis Affordable Web Hosting
Shared Reseller 24/7/365 Support Instant Activation
CloudLinux Softaculous Premium CloudFlare Multi PHP
HostMantis on: Facebook Twitter
 
 


Old
  Post #19 (permalink)   12-01-2010, 08:03 PM
HD Wizard
 
Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: PEI
Posts: 2,713

Status: Blue is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegas View Post

First of all our money is money that comes from trading and selling the best products at cheapest price and theres nothing about it but that so blue is other competitor unloyal because loyal competitors run the race with corage but clean,I mean just show us what you got because I can also buy your products and if you got lies in there I will come here and say it loud even if you dont like it.


Trust me little man, you are no competitor of mine or any other legitimate host.
The fact that you have no proof of your donations makes you a fraud and the fact that you try to bring god into the issue makes you a sad little hypocrite.

I'll leave the diplomacy to the other guys because I'm sick and tired of seeing your type poison our industry with your nonsense.
 
 


Old
  Post #20 (permalink)   12-01-2010, 10:15 PM
HD Management Staff
 
Artashes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 9,719

Status: Artashes is online now
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegas View Post
Please artashes redifine here the term competitor in front of this guys since I would be glad to hear the concepy you have about it.
It is not my job to police the industry. My job is to provide the platform for communication and make sure it is done in a respected and a healthy manner. What I saw in this thread were valid questions that were asked and NONE were addressed by you. As a potential client, that makes me very nervous that you cannot answer questions and/or provide support to your environmental causes. If anything, you should be proud of those and display the information up there for everyone to see. Instead, you hide the information and tell potential clients that they do not deserve to ask and know any of it unless they pay you money. In my personal view, that is a very arrogant attitude, as most clients base their decision to sign-up on information you provide them beforehand.

So the only one question I have for you now is this: If I send you $0.50, will you be ready to answer all the questions raised in previous posts? Will you be ready to have your service publicly tested through my account and results posted?
 
 


Old
  Post #21 (permalink)   12-07-2010, 10:05 PM
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 377

Status: vegas is offline
We are not donating anything and in case we did if we wanted to then blue little competitor you are nobody in order to investigate that because as law indictates you have to prove we are doing fraud but you are just a bitter competitor that claims lies.

Mr artashes I have addressed the questions here but when this questions are based in lies sure resource of unhealthy competitors I cant repeat nothing since we are nobody's fool .
What proves is pretty lies the claims of handsofhosting is that he is asking for all the package details that clearly stand from all thats seen in there 'in our website' and it appears that that what he only see is the little words that spoke about a 50 porcentage of charity that we no longer give come on ,we dont have nothing to say to this ridiculous competitor but that we dont care if he dont see the plan details in our website please what else artashes Im not addressing if all is in our website the price details are there and thats whats been asked here and also some attacks that are nonesense for our environmental values that dont affect us at all because we will always be pro nature and theres nothing to do about it because then a little person like blue will have some lies to invent from that but we dont care you are my guest blue we have lawyers and we are not afraid of what an ignorant in law like you trhinks because we are not taking from anybody but blue invents all based in his inferiority complexes like hansonhosting.com that now claims my website is ugly like if he knew about painting jajajajaja ,if you dont like our website dont see it because it seems you cant take us off from ur mind but like we have said we have never been interested in seen handsofhosting website and I tell you hands of hosting you have everything to fear as a competitor because we will always be in the hosting world like it or not,now we are new to the scene with vps that we give with quality at the cheapest price but we will merge in the dedicated world too and we will be always in the hosting world even if you dont like it because the more our competitors hate us it means is envy and that makes us stronger .

WE WILL BE LEADRES IN THE HOSTING WORLD,if handsonhosting and blue can do it far more we


AND WHY ALL OF YOU DONT SHOW WITH FACTS THAT WHAT YOU ARE REAL COMPETITORS AND STOP TALKING LIES FROM US SO THE PEOPLE NOT THE HOSTERS START TRIAL OUR SERVICES FOR FREE SO THEY COME AND SAY HERE WHAT THEY THINK OF OUR SERVICES.
The word of the people.

What other lie you have to invent from us blue?
if ur lies are true blue we dare you bring them to justice and then youll see who we are?

We feel nothing but pitty from liars like you blue
 
 


Old
  Post #22 (permalink)   12-07-2010, 10:25 PM
HD Management Staff
 
Artashes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 9,719

Status: Artashes is online now
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegas View Post
Mr artashes I have addressed the questions here but when this questions are based in lies sure resource of unhealthy competitors I cant repeat nothing since we are nobody's fool


Which one of these questions have you addressed?
Which one of these questions is based on a lie?

All the questions you've been asked are normal questions ANY customer would ask. The problem is not with whoever is asking the questions. The problem is that you don't have the answers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsonhosting View Post
I have a number of issues, and I'll be glad to spend the $0.50/month to test them out too

#1) Where is the TOS/AUP & Privacy Policy?
#2) Do you have an SLA
#3) Where is your business located - contact information needed
#4) What methods of support do you offer and what is the turn around time?
#5) You state on your support page that the hosting and support is unmanaged. If I need an .htaccess file modified, will you do it? How about shell/cron scripts?
#6) Are you providing WHM on the server so I can create extra accounts?
#7) Do you provide shell at all. You have it listed that you do not provide full root access, but do you provide jailed shell?
#8) what if I use a shell script (PHP/CGI) - is that allowed?
#9) "Half of every dollar goes for research in Bio Diesel and Global warming" - What company do you contract with for the research (or donation)?
#10) in your package you state "fm2000 fire suppression system" - when was the last inspection? Will you provide a copy of the certificate?
#11) UPS Backup Generator - again, last inspection date? Certificate of inspection? How often is it tested? What's the downtime between power loss & power kick in?
#12) You state that you provide a "PHP5 Payemnt process API" - which one?
#13) will you execute shell scripts if I provide the commands?
#14) Do you provide IRC ability?
#15) How much mail can I send per day?
#16) If you don't provide WHM, and you don't provide shell, I'll need you to run custom compiles of kernels and apache. Any problem with that?
#17) Will you install Java & the JDK toolkit?
#18) What's your policy on file storage and backups?
#19) What's your policy on formats and reboots?
#20) Do you monitor the machine & services? If Apache hangs, how soon before your staff responds to restart it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artashes View Post
So the only one question I have for you now is this: If I send you $0.50, will you be ready to answer all the questions raised in previous posts? Will you be ready to have your service publicly tested through my account and results posted?
 
 


Old
  Post #23 (permalink)   12-07-2010, 11:18 PM
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 377

Status: vegas is offline
Which is th answer of artashes:

Ive already said plan details with all info are on website and this first lie

2nd lie we dont do frauds based on the environment and now a days we dont ask nothing from nobody but to pay their dues for the product they receive and if we want back again to do any type of charity were not afraid of you bring ur lawyers and well bring ours we put our asses on the line we dont hide

1
In our website if u cant read is not our problem

2
explain sla
3

We are located in usa and partnered in uk

4
were unmanaged this info is on the website which proves littlies

5

you see is pretty lies you read what you want kids there it says the most tickets we would reply would be one per day for the best of ur purposes ,so we would do what we could do about that but mainly the account has suprem cpanel for auto administer

6

whm no and this is other lie because website dont say we do it says you should comunicate with us about it ,why because we have our policies and could give certain privilleges based on how good client you are

7
this other pretty lie in our site on server status there is a demo if u enter ull see shell access

8

other pretty lie of urs in the homepage details says that cgi
is ok php 4 and 5 is ok but that ror is not supported give me a freaking break man it seems u are blind

9

We dont do donations anymore there was an explanation about this we thaught we was being hypocritical by making it public like hypocrites do



10

Yes we could handle that info

11

other pretty lie we dont have any downtime thats why we give 48 hour trials but we can give detailed info based in our engineers if a client that has payed requires it

12

We are opened to recreate and generate many php advancements based in customers needs but as we dont reply to lies we dont inform non clients

13

no you administer from vps optimized cpanel and that is just that try it if you dont like it go away we are not charging you where is the fraud pretty liars?

14

no
maybe if later u become client

15-
mail is unlimited

heres other pretty lie since this info is on site
16

You can do whatever you can with the panel we give you we dont interfere

17

There is Java stuff we could but would be to longer time clients as is our business in all you dont have a right if you dont pay and if you pay and you dont have a right then that would be tirany

18

As long as you pay we dont mind what you storage we dont even mess in ur accounts so you could have very private info and you can bet we wouldnt see or touch

We could gladly make backups if you need

20

The word format is not in our lenguage first
neither reboots in the packages we sell now since they dont have root


21

Nothing hangs here but the lies of handsofhosting
we dont have downtime and thats just that
 
 


Old
  Post #24 (permalink)   12-08-2010, 07:57 AM
HD Wizard
 
Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: PEI
Posts: 2,713

Status: Blue is offline
In other words you were lying about donating to green causes.
Pathetic.

As I said, you are not a competitor of anyone here. This forum is for competent, honest hosts.
Not a fly by not operator who lies to try and generate business.
 
 


Old
  Post #25 (permalink)   12-08-2010, 10:10 AM
HD Wizard
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 2,264

Status: handsonhosting is offline
Ok - I think I've proved my point with your answers. There is no way I can become a client based on your answers as you are not providing the level of support needed to operate for any of my clients.

Also, "lie" is a strong word, and you're using it incorrectly.
Definition of a lie;
1) a statement that deviates from or perverts the truth
2) tell an untruth; pretend with intent to deceive
3) A lie (also called prevarication, falsehood) is a type of deception in the form of an untruthful statement, especially with the intention to deceive others, often with the further intention to maintain a secret or reputation, protect someone's feelings or to avoid a punishment or repercussion

AT NO TIME did I falsely accuse you of anything. I asked QUESTIONS.

Given all the information that you have responded to (and not responded to), the public can make their own decisions on your "service".

I am humored that you would think that you are a competitor of ours, let me set that record straight and tell you that you are not, and from the looks of things, never will be, a competitor of our company or clients. You're in a vastly different bracket than our target demographic.

So once again, I remind you that the name is "handsONhosting" and not "handsOFhosting", but that point seems lost on you too.

One last item, you asked what the definition of an SLA was. For the purposes of web hosting, and in this case, an SLA is a "Service Level Agreement". Without an SLA, clients do not know what they are getting.

=============
So I'm done with this thread. Feel free to continue to post to it, I'll not be responding. Feel free to continue to attack me and my posts which have been informative questions and not attacks on you or your business.

Good luck to you and your business - may it be all that you dreamed it would be.
__________________
Emerson Nogueira
http://www.HandsOnWebHosting.com
cPanel Web Hosting, Domain Registration, Managed VPS Servers
 
 


Old
  Post #26 (permalink)   12-08-2010, 10:29 PM
HD Master
 
James-A's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 475
Send a message via AIM to James-A Send a message via MSN to James-A

Status: James-A is offline
@OP In order to get success in any business, you must be polite and should have great communication skills. I understand that you have awesome knowledge in the hosting industry, however, the lack of politeness may not help you to be successful. People love customer service. If it is perfect, you will get more people referred without putting much efforts into it.
__________________
Webhosting.uk.com : cPanel Hosting in UK by WHUK | Domain ID Protection | WHUK's Cloud Hosting Services | WHUK's Dedicated Server Hosting
Great Opportunity :: Join Affiliate Program by WHUK for FREE & earn upto 65% per Sale!
 
 


Old
  Post #27 (permalink)   12-09-2010, 08:47 AM
HD Amateur
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 50

Status: rocketgirl is offline
Vegas, I am not sure why you are so defensive. Whenever a potential client approaches, they are going to ask questions about your business if something is unclear.
 
 


Old
  Post #28 (permalink)   12-09-2010, 10:37 AM
HD Community Advisor
 
SenseiSteve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Saint Louis
Posts: 4,942
Send a message via MSN to SenseiSteve

Status: SenseiSteve is offline
Vegas - I'm not understanding why all the accusations of lies. Here's the bottom line in my eyes, looking at these threads as through a prospect's point of view - I use the analogy that you catch more flies with honey, meaning communicating adverse threads on webhosting forums like this does ZERO good, and probably detracts from your brand.

When I read through the questions that were presented to you, I didn't perceive any malice, and I firmly believe your derogatory replies to Conor were unwarranted. If you take the time to read through his other threads and comments, you will see he's always taken the stance to help others succeed - even you.

Trust is huge in this industry, as clients are entrusting their mission critical data to webhosting providers with certain expectations - that their data will stay online (uptime) and be secure (safe from hacks, etc.). Answering pre-sales questions on industry related forums can make or break that trust factor for many prospects. As well, posting questions (as a provider) to the forum that demonstrate a lack of (assumed) knowledge (e.g. - what is an SLA) are better researched on Google first. Granted, no one knows it all - I learn stuff here everyday.

This forum in particular differs from others because the members here have developed a culture (over many years) of freely helping others succeed. I believe there is plenty of business out there for all of us, and wish you the best in your niche.
__________________
ProlimeHost- Dedicated Server Hosting & KVM SSD VPS
Three Datacenter Locations: Los Angeles, Denver & Singapore
SuperMicro Hardware | Multiple Bandwidth Providers | 24/7 On Site Engineers
 
 


Old
  Post #29 (permalink)   12-09-2010, 08:43 PM
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 377

Status: vegas is offline
We dont care to absorve ur clients handsofhosting.com neither if you choose just to talk like a girl and not hear,thats your choice I couldnt care less ,but educuation like virtue is mainly proved as for you mainly ignorance accented with ego and there's nothing to it but that .
So funny handsofhosting uses the term lie as a mistaken way of being identified which Im sure he's wrong because just one of many of his pretty lies is that our sites color arent nice and who are you in the world ? to criticize the design in my website ,oh it must be like americans tend to make everything like if it was theirs like the oil from near Arabia ..sure just like that handsofhosting.com tries to make like the very best painters in the world have always been american and just let me take a big laugh about that
because you only wish hansonhosting you only wish
and we have the potential to be urs and anybody's competitor's because we are new to the hosting world and just learning but we are going to stay like it or not.

To us is sad there's more discussion than people trialin our reliability in vps service ,the fact we are unmanaged dont mean we are racistic because we have bought vps accounts from other providers without root and usually their panels dont have anything so I understand customer support but our cpanel has everything for you to administer yourself efficiently,and even though we are unmanaged -If we feel a client's issue is relevant we go for it and provide support,it is not like you need to transfer your accounts and we are ging to stay shot,no man cmon,even if we are unmanaged we take care of issue but you would have to trial us ,
I dont know why you dont do it if the trial is for free you only pay if you like it.

If you go for the trial please work with our vps and try the speed of our bandwidth in the ftp uploads ,usually you upload a cart software in 30 minutes in other server but in ours is just 5 minutes and we
and are using openvz virtualization technology as much as vps support openvpn via tun which you need to open ticket to activate,and the uptime we have if you trial is superb ,and all unlimited futures allowing you to build powerfull sites with as many mysql databases as you need,is heaven and we are so cheap give us a try and thanks all for writing
and thank you Stevie
 
 


Old
  Post #30 (permalink)   12-14-2010, 02:37 PM
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 377

Status: vegas is offline
All of our server nodes are using only 30% of their available resources, e.g. all our vps nodes have 12GB minimum ram and core i7 (8 core) CPU.
We only provide 8-12 VPS per hardware node (based on plan). Mostly we only sold 8GB ram to vpses, so 4GB ram always available.
We also not provide burst ram which insure the guaranteed ram for each VPS. we mostly allow 4 CPU core so 4 core always available which insure the guaranteed CPU as well.
 
 
Closed Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread


Thread Tools

New Post New Post   Old Post Old Post
Posting Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Sponsored By: