Thank you very much for the input from you! It helps very much!
I regret the wording of how I wrote. I didn't mean to hide and/or not be open about it in anyway. Just wanted some input but my English is
not up to the levelto write good.
I(the company) will have the following roles:
1. The server will be contracted by a third person(person A), which I know (a friend).
2. I will have the ID/PW to use the server that will be contracted.
3. The UPLOAD to the server will be done by myself, and not by the customer(s).
4. All files are going to be legit, in terms of the 18 USC 2257, as I can check for any illegit files by screening them before the UPLOAD process.
5. The customer will not UPLOAD any files what so ever to the server space which will be visible to the public via the internet.
6. The DOMAIN will be registered in my name(company) and maintained by myself on behalf of the customer.
7. The customer will desgin and produce the content for the website.
8. The main reason for this business is that the Customer lives outside of America. Where the private spots are censored if published in any media including the internet.
Would you mind once again filling me up with your great expertise?
Also, you would need to state (COMPANY XYZ (your company in this case) does not produce any content and makes no representation as any content. All products offered by the websites hosted have been licensed through their respective studios or brokers ("Licensors").
In terms of "producing the content", would it mean to UPLOAD the content to the server? or would it mean to create the actual content(webpages, images,etc)?
Last but not the least, would managing the server and registration of the domain on behalf of the customer(s) be "representing" the content if in the contract, it will state something like, "COMPANY XYZ does not represent any content" like as you say?
Thank you once again.