Get Paid to Participate - up to $1 per post!     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
Hosting Discussion
 

Hosting Discussion > Web Hosting Forums > Web Hosting Discussion > Need HELP on Emails Rejection - Hotmails/Microsoft
forgot password?



Reply


Old
  Post #1 (permalink)   03-06-2017, 12:02 PM
HD Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 26
Send a message via Skype™ to HosterDaddy

Status: HosterDaddy is offline
Hello,

I have personal cpanel server for personal use but when I tried sending an e-mail to my other hotmail account and it appears that the IP address of my webhost is blacklisted from Hotmail.

Why Microsoft always block new IP's for emails.

The failure e-mail I received states the following:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX@hotmail.gr
host mx4.hotmail.com [65.55.92.168]
SMTP error from remote mail server after pipelined end of data:
550 SC-001 (SNT004-MC3F7) Unfortunately, messages from XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list. You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
Reporting-MTA: dns; server.example.com

Action: failed
Final-Recipient: rfc822;XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX@hotmail.gr
Status: 5.0.0
Remote-MTA: dns; mx4.hotmail.com
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 SC-001 (SNT004-MC3F7) Unfortunately, messages from XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list. You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.

Can anyone tell how to solve this error completely.


Best Regards
__________________
HosterDaddy.com
High Performance Widnows VPS
#1 WebHosting Provider
 
 


Old
  Post #2 (permalink)   03-06-2017, 12:50 PM
HD Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Central Indiana, USA
Posts: 182
Send a message via AIM to MikeDVB Send a message via MSN to MikeDVB Send a message via Skype™ to MikeDVB

Status: MikeDVB is offline
You could try de-listing it but more than likely whoever actually owns the IPs will have to do it.

The IPs may be new to you but they're not new.
__________________
Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC - Professional Hosting Solutions
HA Shared Plans Check them out! Old plans still available.
Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
http://www.mddhosting.com/
 
 
 


Old
  Post #3 (permalink)   03-06-2017, 02:20 PM
HD Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 26
Send a message via Skype™ to HosterDaddy

Status: HosterDaddy is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeDVB View Post
You could try de-listing it but more than likely whoever actually owns the IPs will have to do it.

The IPs may be new to you but they're not new.
Well I owned the IP and the ISP is OVH, I have been using this particular IP since 2015. BTW where i can place delist request?
__________________
HosterDaddy.com
High Performance Widnows VPS
#1 WebHosting Provider
 
 
 


Old
  Post #4 (permalink)   03-06-2017, 03:02 PM
HD Community Advisor
 
ughosting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: London
Posts: 544

Status: ughosting is offline
If you are forwarding ALL your emails to Hotmail/Yahoo/Gmail, then you will invoke their frequency rules and get your IP banned, at least temporarily.

If you want to forward all emails, then you are better off configuring your email address on their systems and changing your MX records to send the emails there.
__________________
DDoS Protected, LiteSpeed + LiteMage on CloudLinux with SSD Disks, R1Soft, Softaculous, SIteBuilder, BitNinja, LetsEncypt & Patchman
█ UnixGuru Hosting: Super Fast, Stable, Secure, Scalable LiteSpeed Hosting
█ Choose from Shared, Reseller and Elastic-Sites Hosting
 
 
 


Old
  Post #5 (permalink)   03-06-2017, 11:37 PM
HD Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 26
Send a message via Skype™ to HosterDaddy

Status: HosterDaddy is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by ughosting View Post
If you are forwarding ALL your emails to Hotmail/Yahoo/Gmail, then you will invoke their frequency rules and get your IP banned, at least temporarily.

If you want to forward all emails, then you are better off configuring your email address on their systems and changing your MX records to send the emails there.
I didn't do anything like forwarding n all, I just simply setup a cpanel server and try to send couple of email to hotmail/yahoo/gmail and they went fine to others but just having issue with hotmail or microsoft's email.
__________________
HosterDaddy.com
High Performance Widnows VPS
#1 WebHosting Provider
 
 
 


Old
  Post #6 (permalink)   03-07-2017, 01:25 AM
HD Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 6

Status: iamgaurav is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by HosterDaddy View Post
Well I owned the IP and the ISP is OVH, I have been using this particular IP since 2015. BTW where i can place delist request?
You would have to contact the email providers and also it would be worth a try to check if you are blacklisted anywhere else: http://www.blchecktool.com/
 
 
 


Old
  Post #7 (permalink)   03-07-2017, 07:35 AM
HD Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 26
Send a message via Skype™ to HosterDaddy

Status: HosterDaddy is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgaurav View Post
You would have to contact the email providers and also it would be worth a try to check if you are blacklisted anywhere else: http://www.blchecktool.com/
Yes i am looking forward to contact microsoft regarding this issue, And yes i have checked blacklist of my ip and my ip is clean nowhere blacklisted yet. Thanks for suggest though
__________________
HosterDaddy.com
High Performance Widnows VPS
#1 WebHosting Provider
 
 
 


Old
  Post #8 (permalink)   03-12-2017, 03:12 AM
HD Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 29

Status: LowVMFree is offline
I was tried to de-list my IP from microsoft and failed so I don't think that you have a enough luck for de-listening from Microsoft.
 
 
 


Old
  Post #9 (permalink)   03-12-2017, 03:36 AM
HD Wizard
 
easyhostmedia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northumberland, UK
Posts: 4,685
Send a message via MSN to easyhostmedia

Status: easyhostmedia is offline
Microsoft are a law onto themselves when it comes to this.

I laugh when hotmail servers block IPs especially when a lot of online businesses will not let users sign up with hotmail emails due to hotmail been widely used by spammers.
__________________
Terry Robertson - CEO The Easyhost Media Group
Niceday Hosting - Affordable Hosting
PowerSSL - - We Secure your World
The Scamlist Forum - Fighting against scammers
 
 
 


Old
  Post #10 (permalink)   03-21-2017, 06:46 PM
HD Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 35

Status: HostaPolis is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyhostmedia View Post
Microsoft are a law onto themselves when it comes to this.

I laugh when hotmail servers block IPs especially when a lot of online businesses will not let users sign up with hotmail emails due to hotmail been widely used by spammers.
I never noticed a lot of spammers using Hotmail. Not since they forced you in to using a cell number when signing up. I see more GMail and Yahoo! spam/scam/junk mail than anything myself.

Still though, Hotmail is a bit of a prude with things like this (OP's concerns).
__________________
HostaPolis | Awesome & Affordable hosting plans with 24/7/365 Support!
 
 
 


Old
  Post #11 (permalink)   03-22-2017, 03:19 AM
HD Wizard
 
easyhostmedia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northumberland, UK
Posts: 4,685
Send a message via MSN to easyhostmedia

Status: easyhostmedia is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by HostaPolis View Post
I never noticed a lot of spammers using Hotmail. Not since they forced you in to using a cell number when signing up. I see more GMail and Yahoo! spam/scam/junk mail than anything myself.

Still though, Hotmail is a bit of a prude with things like this (OP's concerns).
very little if any from hotmail.com and .co.uk, but still a lot from other extensions.

Never had any from yahoo since Verizon took them over.

still a few from gmail, but i have boxtrapper set on my main emails which stop a lot.

the worse i find for sending spam is .cn, .ru and .vn

.cn (chinanet) are the worse as they ignore reports from spamcop
__________________
Terry Robertson - CEO The Easyhost Media Group
Niceday Hosting - Affordable Hosting
PowerSSL - - We Secure your World
The Scamlist Forum - Fighting against scammers
 
 
 


Old
  Post #12 (permalink)   03-25-2017, 05:42 AM
HD Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5

Status: webcranks is online now
You have to Contact your domain administrator and ask them to get in touch with the Microsoft Sender Support Team. They have to fill out the e-form
If you do not know how you can get in touch with your domain admin, you can use WHOIS tools to search for your contact e-mail address of your domain admin.
 
 
 


Old
  Post #13 (permalink)   03-25-2017, 06:31 AM
HD Wizard
 
easyhostmedia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northumberland, UK
Posts: 4,685
Send a message via MSN to easyhostmedia

Status: easyhostmedia is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by webcranks View Post
You have to Contact your domain administrator and ask them to get in touch with the Microsoft Sender Support Team. They have to fill out the e-form
If you do not know how you can get in touch with your domain admin, you can use WHOIS tools to search for your contact e-mail address of your domain admin.
it has 0% to do with domain administrator. it is the mail server that you need to check , so your mail server provider is the one that needs to contact Microsoft Sender Support Team
__________________
Terry Robertson - CEO The Easyhost Media Group
Niceday Hosting - Affordable Hosting
PowerSSL - - We Secure your World
The Scamlist Forum - Fighting against scammers
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

New Post New Post   Old Post Old Post
Posting Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Sponsored By: