Get Paid to Participate - up to $1 per post!     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
Hosting Discussion
 

forgot password?



Closed Thread


Old
  Post #31 (permalink)   01-07-2006, 06:33 AM
HD Wizard
 
Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: PEI
Posts: 2,713

Status: Blue is offline
The intent of your post seemed pretty obvious to me Daisy. I don't blame Senad for taking issue with it.
__________________
Hampshire Hosting
Affordable Shared and Reseller Hosting
 
 


Old
  Post #32 (permalink)   01-08-2006, 12:40 AM
HD Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 15

Status: InnovativeHost is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy
WHoa....EASY! DID i accuse you? Read it again. I asked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy
Does it look suspicious to you?

1. I did not accuse you of anything.
2. "what Daisy has done, in an attempt to slander a company name is what is wrong with this industry" ... my @ss.
2. I wasn't sure (i found them kind of fake) so i asked to see what other people think.
3. If it was not, my mistake. But only God knows!
What was your point of the post? How was it supposed to be taken....after all it didn't hold a lot of detail. You ask a pointed question and called out a specific host...and you are wondering why they went on the defensive? Come on now....Sarcasm doesn't work well (or at all for that matter) in text....just seemed to be a pretty cheap blow to me, IMHO.


I know it went out of style in the 70's but I think an explanation or apology is in order.
__________________
Innovative Hosting - InnovativeHosting.net
Your World is Waiting...
 
 


Old
  Post #33 (permalink)   01-13-2006, 02:53 PM
HD Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 328

Status: Senad is offline
Back to topic...Did you decide to release the name of this company yet?
__________________
PingPros LLC | International Network Consultant & Internet Service Provider
Cisco, Juniper, Extreme, BGP, OSPF, Windows, Linux, and Mac Consulting services | Internet Service Provider
High Quality Services at a very competitive price!
 
 


Old
  Post #34 (permalink)   01-14-2006, 11:40 AM
HD Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Istanbul / Turkey
Posts: 44

Status: HMarker is offline
I agree, it is not ethical and not acceptable. But it is hard to avoid.
I believe it's customers' responsibility to distinguish between real and fake reviews. Even though it is hard for beginners, if a customer requests comments on a few forum sites, he can get "real" comments from many members.
__________________
www.HostMarker.net - Web Hosting Directory
Search and Browse Categorized Web Hosts
Request Free Hosting Price Quotes
 
 


Old
  Post #35 (permalink)   02-04-2006, 11:36 PM
HD Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 328

Status: Senad is offline
I'd like to update this thread...

Well this discussion is now under debate at WHT as well. People are starting to confirm their suspicions and since it was mentioned at WHT the company is now out in the open to discuss.

Name: PolurNet

CrazyTech please contact the mods at WHT and here and send them this proof. This sleaze has to be exposed yet again for their wrong doing (first strike was advertising on a competitors forums, second time was paying children under minimum wages for support and sales and this is the third strike now).
__________________
PingPros LLC | International Network Consultant & Internet Service Provider
Cisco, Juniper, Extreme, BGP, OSPF, Windows, Linux, and Mac Consulting services | Internet Service Provider
High Quality Services at a very competitive price!
 
 


Old
  Post #36 (permalink)   02-05-2006, 01:17 PM
HD Wizard
 
Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: PEI
Posts: 2,713

Status: Blue is offline
This guy is a little hard to believe.
It is even to the point where is has a shill on NamePros nominate him for member of the month and he is using a link in his signature to direct people to vote for him.
 
 


Old
  Post #37 (permalink)   02-06-2006, 05:15 AM
HD Amateur
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 53
Send a message via MSN to PolurNET

Status: PolurNET is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senad
I'd like to update this thread...

Well this discussion is now under debate at WHT as well. People are starting to confirm their suspicions and since it was mentioned at WHT the company is now out in the open to discuss.

Name: PolurNet

CrazyTech please contact the mods at WHT and here and send them this proof.
Obviously your selfish interests in bashing other hosts based on some sort of proof you believe jmweb has is highly reflective of your character. CrazyTech and Jmweb have the same so-called proof, which is already being researched by the WHT mods; they have not deemed it valid yet, thus there is no clear evidence. They've already informed us that the reason for closure is not the incentives, since it has been proven that we did not offer any, at any time. Clearly you're misinformed, and thus blindly accusing others on the basis of this so-called evidence that has since proved to be wrong. Do some of your own research before using others to shield your self-interests

Quote:
This sleaze has to be exposed yet again for their wrong doing (first strike was advertising on a competitors forums, second time was paying children under minimum wages for support and sales and this is the third strike now).
Your use of descriptive language is astounding, however, keep in mind this violates the rules here and several other forums. The minimum wages argument has again proved to be completely incorrect (and thus closed by WHT mods), our own staff gets paid by the hour and has legal agreements; obviously something you and your one-staffed "company" doesn't realize.

Quote:
This guy is a little hard to believe.
It is even to the point where is has a shill on NamePros nominate him for member of the month and he is using a link in his signature to direct people to vote for him.
Shill? I'll discuss that with the NP Staff, and let your accusations be handled by them.

Our reputation has been very positive at NP, check the trader ratings yourself; stay away from such remarks

Last edited by PolurNET : 02-06-2006 at 05:28 AM.
 
 


Old
  Post #38 (permalink)   02-06-2006, 06:01 AM
HD Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 328

Status: Senad is offline
1) Trader Ratings can just as easily be placed based upon incentives....give a few NP here...give a few NP there... Also rules or not asking to be MOTM the way you have on the forums, to me, is just childish. I was nominated as well yet I don't bother going over and campaigning on NP. I have better things to do, such as taking care of customers.

2) We saw your post on NP in regards to the minimum wage just like we saw your posts advertising on another company...but lets not get into this we are discussing about your incentive offers.

3) I do not need to create a bad reputation for yourself PolurNet, you have done that quite nicely especially when you choose to go on your competitors forums and advertise.

4) How does this violate rules on here and several forums? I'm pointing to FACTS and Proofs about your previous actions and now I am once again trying to post facts and proofs about YOUR dealings here. Your little hard talk attempt here isn't making me any less afraid to post something Anad.

5) I don't consider your decite as a selfish interest. I frankly don't need to go to that level. What I do want to see is a hosting company playing fairly, which it seems you are not doing so.

6) You claim this proof has been deemed wrong. Please then show me this proof and point out the faults at which it is wrong. I beg you. If it is and there is no proof then I will apologize.

Oh WAIT

Your own client admited that you pointed him to post at WHT...that seems like proof to me....

Also to clear up any minconseption you might have, I am not the only one who is staffed, I have a very good genious of a colleauge who works with me, you can actually find information about him on our About Us page. The difference between me and you is that I obviously do my research in times like this while you obviously do not do yours before making claims.

Let me ask you...if all of this is not true...then why is WebHostingJury the ONLY place you get "Crave Reviews"?

As for being clearly misinformed, care to explain the PM you sent me asking me to change my post and your quotes so your image at NP isn't hurt a little in regards to that one post?

I'm looking at your previous history and current statements I have heard. Based on facts it seems very fishy here and until you can CLEAR your name you will of course hold in bad standings.

You talk about deception yet, you have just stated your are innocent without any clear evidence...interesting theories you have though...

CrazyTech and jmweb hold good standings on many forums and at this moment if they claim they have evidence then I would believe them over you as your past history has made no justification to defend you.
__________________
PingPros LLC | International Network Consultant & Internet Service Provider
Cisco, Juniper, Extreme, BGP, OSPF, Windows, Linux, and Mac Consulting services | Internet Service Provider
High Quality Services at a very competitive price!

Last edited by Senad : 02-06-2006 at 06:17 AM.
 
 


Old
  Post #39 (permalink)   02-06-2006, 06:28 AM
HD Amateur
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 53
Send a message via MSN to PolurNET

Status: PolurNET is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senad
1) Trader Ratings can just as easily be placed based upon incentives....give a few NP here...give a few NP there...it's quite simple. Also if you read the rules...it clearly states that you cannot
Ah perfect accusation, in which there's clear proof there were no incentives given... $NP transactions are clearly monitored by NP Staff and NONE have been given to any of our customers. They have the full transaction history and I've verified this myself many times. They already know who's right, that's why jmweb has warning points and we have 0. His defammatory posts have been deleted from there also for a reason. They also called themselves #1, and that was also removed.

Quote:
2) We saw your post on NP in regards to the minimum wage...but lets not get into this we are discussing about your incentive offers.
Exactly... the NP Staff did their investigation and found the truth... his post was deleted.

Quote:
3) I do not need to create a bad reputation for yourself PolurNet, you have done that quite nicely especially when you choose to go on your competitors forums.
Bad Reputation? You must be talking about places where you and others have been propagating lies? Sorry, don't monitor them

Quote:
4) How does this violate rules on here and several forums? I'm pointing to FACTS and Proofs about your previous actions and now I am once again trying to post facts and proofs about YOUR dealings here. Your little hard talk attempt here isn't making me any less afraid to post something Anad.
Using descriptive words as "sleazy" and insulting others with evidence collected from a third-party that has yet to be verified is quite inappropriate. My dealings here? Where did I deal here? Why not pick dealings on NamePros where I've have been for nearly 2 years? They're all clean Senad, mark my words

Quote:
5) I don't consider your decite as a selfish interest. I frankly don't need to go to that level. What I do want to see is a hosting company playing fairly, which it seems you are not doing so.
We're not competing with you, and I never talked about you anywhere. Why pick on us suddenly, based on some evidence another company provided you? Ah, you're on NP too and realize the rep we got there perhaps? Why not post this thread there so we can discuss it more easily with facts?

Quote:
6) You claim this proof has been deemed wrong. Please then show me this proof and point out the faults at which it is wrong. I beg you. If it is and there is no proof then I will apologize.
Show you the proof? It's something already being investigated at WHT, on the basis of possible company spying and violation of our privacy policy (by the person who submitted the so-called proof, just to be clear). We've already provided our side of the story, and that's why they're investigating to find the real answer. There's a lot more evidence in favor of us, as many of our customers are ready to speak out, but I'm not at liberty to discuss it here, where there's no neutrality.

Quote:
Your own client admited that you pointed him to post at WHT...that seems like proof to me....
He said he wanted to write a review. As he signed up from WHT and referred from our ad there, we asked him if he could go back there and post his experience. Any Incentives in here? He's already said no, and the other client also laughed at you guys investigating as if we gave them something to post

Quote:
Let me ask you...if all of this is not true...then why is WebHostingJury the ONLY place you get "Crave Reviews"?
To be honest, this is the best statement I have proof for. Could I post the long list of discussions, even some in other languages apart from English here? Not sure if this violates any rules here, but if not, I'd really like to. Let me know. We don't even have an affiliate program yet, so customers have no incentive of recommending us at all

Most of the comments also come from non-customers as well (I've given this list to WHT mods already).

Quote:
As for being clearly misinformed, care to explain the PM you sent me asking me to change my post and your quotes so your image at NP isn't hurt a little in regards to that one post?
Huh? What does that have to do with anything about our clients posting on WHT? Want to bring up PM's here? Why is it called "Private" then? I was being kind and asked you something, you could've said no, and I wouldn't have been insulted. Yet, you come here and post rubbish about this, pretending as if I asked you to change something so vital to our company that I was hiding? For the love of this forum, it was simply a request for you to edit a misquote I made. How can that reflect anything about us as a company?

Quote:
I'm looking at your previous history and current statements I have heard. Based on facts it seems very fishy here and until you can CLEAR your name you will of course hold in bad standings.
Hmm, doesn't seem you went to far in research, where did you start? WHT?

Quote:
CrazyTech and jmweb hold good standings on many forums and at this moment if they claim they have evidence then I would believe them over you as your past history has made no justification to defend you.
The both work for the same company, Senad. CrazyTech used to be our customer as well... he also clarified it with me personally on his own webmaster forum when he ran one. Is there self-interest since he still works at CH? Clearly, it's not a neutral point of view when staff members of the same company use the same information and make other people buy into it.

Last edited by PolurNET : 02-06-2006 at 06:53 AM.
 
 


Old
  Post #40 (permalink)   02-06-2006, 06:50 AM
HD Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 328

Status: Senad is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolurNET
Ah perfect accusation, in which there's clear proof there were no incentives given... $NP transactions are clearly monitored by NP Staff and NONE have been given to any of our customers. They have the full transaction history and I've verified this myself many times. They already know who's right, that's why jmweb has warning points and we have 0. His defammatory posts have been deleted from there also for a reason. They also called themselves #1, and that was also removed.
Amazing I did not even mention your name and I get accused for accusation. This was a GENERAL statement. Not in any way shape or form as I accusing you on NP based payoffs and if you got that impression I apologize.

Quote:
Exactly... the NP Staff did their investigation and found the truth... his post was deleted.
No I'm talking about the post YOU made recruiting that MANY hosts at WHT saw.

Quote:
Bad Reputation? You must be talking about places where you and others have been propagating lies? Sorry, don't monitor them
Ok Anad if it's a lie that you went to a competitors forums and recruiting them... by all means keep thinking that. All of us saw your post and one was even brave enough to make a new post condeming you. You still do not even bother to apologize to your mistakes from the past it's astounding.

Quote:
Using descriptive words as "sleazy" and insulting others with evidence collected from a third-party that has yet to be verified is quite inappropriate. My dealings here? Where did I deal here? Why not pick dealings on NamePros where I've have been for nearly 2 years? They're all clean Senad, mark my words
After seeing how you distort your companies image without admiting to the situation at hand, words of your are now something that I cannot trust.

Quote:
We're not competing with you, and I never talked about you anywhere. Why pick on us suddenly, based on some evidence another company provided you? Ah, you're on NP too and realize the rep we got there perhaps? Why not post this thread there so we can discuss it more easily with facts?
Make a hard not to yourself that I have been very inactive at NamePros nor do I consider you anywhere close to my competition. You can keep every single NP customer and potential customer there as far as I care. We do just fine without them .

Quote:
Show you the proof? It's something already being investigated at WHT, on the basis of possible company spying and violation of our privacy policy. There's more, but I'm not at liberty to discuss it here, where there's no neutraility.
So now you claim HD has no neutrality? You said your peice, I have said mine mods didn't delete or close threads for further discussion. I'm sorry but this is more neutral than WHT.


Quote:
He said he wanted to write a review. As he signed up from WHT and referred from our ad there, we asked him if he could go back there and post his experience. Any Incentives in here? He's already said no, and the other client also laughed at you guys investigating as if we gave them something to post
Key words there, you asked your customer to go post his experience. You even walked him into that direction. What part of that does not sound fishy to you Anad?



Quote:
To be honest, this is the best statement I have proof for. Could I post the long list of discussions, some in other languages apart from English here? Not sure if this violates any rules here, but if not, I'd really like to. Let me know.


Most of the comments also come from non-customers as well (I've given this list to WHT mods already).


Quote:
Huh? What does that have to do with anything about our clients posting on WHT? Want to bring up PM's here? Why is it called "Private" then? I was being kind and asked you something, you could've said no, and I wouldn't have been insulted. Yet, you come here and post rubbish about this, pretending as if I asked you to change something that I was hiding?
It has a lot do with it. You do not have to PM somebody asking them to change posts so your image can look nice and neat when you make a mistake.


Quote:
Hmm, doesn't seem you went to far in research, where did you start? WHT?
I've done a lot more and I am digging as deep as I can trust me.

Quote:
The both work for the same company, Senad. CrazyTech used to be our customer as well... self-interest? Clearly not a neutral point of view
What is a reseller for if he cannot be hosted by a company? You make a point here that self-interest is a main source of concern. Him being a web host or buying a space to host a site IS self-interest. In fact it is the self-interest of each customer to use the space how they want. JM could have easily used this as an off-site emergency notice area in case of network downtime.
__________________
PingPros LLC | International Network Consultant & Internet Service Provider
Cisco, Juniper, Extreme, BGP, OSPF, Windows, Linux, and Mac Consulting services | Internet Service Provider
High Quality Services at a very competitive price!
 
 


Old
  Post #41 (permalink)   02-06-2006, 06:53 AM
HD Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 328

Status: Senad is offline
Another amazing thing I found is how you hold a double standard to everything Anad.

You have gone and accused hosts before without proof or without doing any research.

http://www.namepros.com/web-hosting-...tb-100-gb.html

Yet I have some forms of evidence including neutral public forums (historical references), such as these and WHT, and yet you discourage this but not your own posts?

Excellent double standard.


You also accuse me of attacking any and every company. False, I accuse ones that have done things and looks like they are clearly doing things in a non-proper manner. As you can tell from that very link above I was defending that company against you.
__________________
PingPros LLC | International Network Consultant & Internet Service Provider
Cisco, Juniper, Extreme, BGP, OSPF, Windows, Linux, and Mac Consulting services | Internet Service Provider
High Quality Services at a very competitive price!
 
 


Old
  Post #42 (permalink)   02-06-2006, 07:07 AM
HD Amateur
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 53
Send a message via MSN to PolurNET

Status: PolurNET is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senad
Amazing I did not even mention your name and I get accused for accusation. This was a GENERAL statement. Not in any way shape or form as I accusing you on NP based payoffs and if you got that impression I apologize.
Incentives, no matter any form, $NP, PayPal or otherwise, I can sincerely guarantee were never given in any way for any kind of remarks, statements, reviews or otherwise. You used the $NP example, I said that's an excellent way to tell if we used it or not


Quote:
Ok Anad if it's a lie that you went to a competitors forums and recruiting them... by all means keep thinking that. All of us saw your post and one was even brave enough to make a new post condeming you. You still do not even bother to apologize to your mistakes from the past it's astounding.
Nullnic? I knew Mike of Nullnic fairly well for a month, and we were going to buy them out. We were closing in on a deal, and when they dissappeared, it wasn't the right timing when they were going to cooperate with us.

Apologize? Of course I did, go see yourself. I even took the time to respond to every single accusation, and after my last post, no one replied, as they understood my points.

Interestingly, I recently even apologized to jmweb for the tension that he was also responsible for. He's decided to not discuss and pursue his evidence any longer because of this, but of course he has his own opinions.

Quote:
After seeing how you distort your companies image without admiting to the situation at hand, words of your are now something that I cannot trust.
Sorry? Distort what?

Quote:
Make a hard not to yourself that I have been very inactive at NamePros nor do I consider you anywhere close to my competition. You can keep every single NP customer and potential customer there as far as I care. We do just fine without them .
Excellent, then why discuss about us? We have no relation to you, and you have no business in discussing something that does not concern you, as the proof you're basing your statements on comes from a third party.

Here's a challenge. Since we're most popular on NP, I double-dare you to post on there and ask if we offered:

a) incentives of any kind
b) forced people to post positive reviews, on any forum and/or webhostingjury
c) ask their real opinion about us, if they don't think we deserve any of their comments
d) ask if we're a company with bad ethics and ask whether our staff gets the payment they are happy & satisfied with
e) Why many of the admins and staff of Namepros decided to use us for the past year?

Quote:
So now you claim HD has no neutrality? You said your peice, I have said mine mods didn't delete or close threads for further discussion. I'm sorry but this is more neutral than WHT.
Considering the mods here are the same as WHT, no I don't consider this neutral. I've only posted an intro, a sales thread, and that's about it here. There isn't any neutral staff to check on insults, to maintain forum decorum and to give the benefit of the doubt


Quote:
Key words there, you asked your customer to go post his experience. You even walked him into that direction. What part of that does not sound fishy to you Anad?
Ahem, mark my words carefully, Senad: he wanted to post his experience somewhere after we helped him dozens of times. As he came from WHT originally, (but he likely forgot where he found us), we recommended he goes back there. He could've easily said no, or post elsewhere or something negative, as we didn't tell him what to post, nor give him anything in return for posting, as you and others called "incentives".


Quote:
It has a lot do with it. You do not have to PM somebody asking them to change posts so your image can look nice and neat when you make a mistake.
Your sense of ethics is different that mine. An honest mistake and/or miscommunication can be easily rectified, but evidently you don't want to do something another host such as I kindly asks you to. You were under no obligation to do so either.

Quote:
I've done a lot more and I am digging as deep as I can trust me.
Perfect, you're one of the only ones looking for the truth then. Thanks

Quote:
What is a reseller for if he cannot be hosted by a company? You make a point here that self-interest is a main source of concern. Him being a web host or buying a space to host a site IS self-interest.
No, he was with us before jmweb came along at all. CH then posted some employment offer, and he wasn't sure what to do with his account with us. But he kept it, and the person who he sold it to is still with us. He wasn't running a webhost with us, it was another type of site

Quote:
In fact it is the self-interest of each customer to use the space how they want. JM could have easily used this as an off-site emergency notice area in case of network downtime.
It wasn't to do with jm, and I didn't even mention that. I said the fact he works for jm and using the same evidence as his boss gave him, speaks volumes about the nature of the situation. It's not like he's a neutral point of view, and then does his own research and then comes in contact with jm... quite the opposite

Last edited by PolurNET : 02-06-2006 at 07:10 AM.
 
 


Old
  Post #43 (permalink)   02-06-2006, 07:09 AM
HD Amateur
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 53
Send a message via MSN to PolurNET

Status: PolurNET is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senad
Another amazing thing I found is how you hold a double standard to everything Anad.

You have gone and accused hosts before without proof or without doing any research.

http://www.namepros.com/web-hosting-...tb-100-gb.html

Yet I have some forms of evidence including neutral public forums (historical references), such as these and WHT, and yet you discourage this but not your own posts?

Excellent double standard.
haha, did you even bother to read my post afterwards? Amazing you don't bother to read after the first line:

Quote:
However, as you said, without proof (something I pointed out at WHT myself) or factual knowledge about a company, it's not right to talk about them negatively per se. If there are customers from them who'd like to give their opinions that may be something to go on. Till then, we should keep completely neutral and see if they are able to sustain their service offerings.

Quote:
You also accuse me of attacking any and every company. False, I accuse ones that have done things and looks like they are clearly doing things in a non-proper manner. As you can tell from that very link above I was defending that company against you.
So you want to continue to accuse us, for doing what exactly? Incentives? I thought I already explained this to you?

PS. Let me know about posting the other links

Q.E.D

Last edited by PolurNET : 02-06-2006 at 07:31 AM.
 
 


Old
  Post #44 (permalink)   02-06-2006, 07:40 AM
HD Wizard
 
Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: PEI
Posts: 2,713

Status: Blue is offline
You still haven't explained the amazing coincidence that all of your reviews outside of Namepros show up on Hostingjury, where you know the system can be easily manipulated to get your site ranked #1.

Last edited by Blue : 02-06-2006 at 07:45 AM.
 
 


Old
  Post #45 (permalink)   02-06-2006, 07:41 AM
HD Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 328

Status: Senad is offline
No what you only did was make a sincere statement that you did not do so. I will not say anything else until the evidence comes at hand. If the evidence was shown to be wrong then I will apologize but so far as I see it you have are still guilty until proven innocent.

My sense of ethics is to keep an honest and open dialog wherever I post. If I make a mistake I will rectify, admit my wrong doing, and apologize publicly if I have to. No need to go and ask people to change stuff for your own sake, keep it clean and clear. I don't have anything to hide and if I make a mistake I will of course apologize and recognize it. To me it is very distasteful when one has to send a PM asking a poster to change something for something that they said. Would you not find this a little weird/deciteful?

And yes, I did read your post afterwards, you first posted that they are a sham and then I had to correct you. If I did not you maybe would have stuck to your words...maybe not but looking at the other side of the glass gives me a different perspective.

Also in regards to this quote:
Quote:
Excellent, then why discuss about us? We have no relation to you, and you have no business in discussing something that does not concern you, as the proof you're basing your statements on comes from a third party.

Here's a challenge. Since we're most popular on NP, I double-dare you to post on there and ask if we offered:

a) incentives of any kind
b) forced people to post positive reviews, on any forum and/or webhostingjury
c) ask their real opinion about us, if they don't think we deserve any of their comments
d) ask if we're a company with bad ethics and ask whether our staff gets the payment they are happy & satisfied with
e) Why many of the admins and staff of Namepros decided to use us for the past year?
1) I frankly am not a big fan of the NP community anymore. It seems that they are more keen on getting NP than having a good discussion, one that we are having here. From what I have seen users there will do ANYTHING to get some NP in their hands...once again that is just my perspective. This is the main reason why I am inactive in that community.

2) This would be the same thing as me going to WebHostingJury to get all of my information. IE: It can be staged and what proof do I get from listening to customers who are possibly (I will stress the word possibly here as we have no evidence as of yet to prove you innocent) posting for incentives.

I double-dare me? Lets not go back to kindergarden please. And that just proves another thing. Admins at NamePros clearly stating that they use you is more or less fishy. An admin/mod should keep neutral about situations like this otherwise it's no better than having a monopoly in that community do you not agree? What is worse is that you flaunt these facts.

Quote:
Ahem, mark my words carefully, Senad: he wanted to post his experience somewhere after we helped him dozens of times. As he came from WHT originally, (but he likely forgot where he found us), we recommended he goes back there. He could've easily said no, or post elsewhere or something negative, as we didn't tell him what to post, nor give him anything in return for posting, as you and others called "incentives".
I find it interesting that he came from WHT yet he forgot where he found you? On your order form you ask where the customer found you as well do you not? I know for a fact that they can login to MB and get that information. I'm sorry it just seems too fishy to me. Also even if a client does ask, I would never lead them to a third party forum such as WHT nor would I recommend places for him to post. If he truly wanted to post then why did he come to you and ask where he should make the post? It should be your own ethical responsibility to tell him that "it is up to him" where he wishes to post but not lead customers to post in certain places.
__________________
PingPros LLC | International Network Consultant & Internet Service Provider
Cisco, Juniper, Extreme, BGP, OSPF, Windows, Linux, and Mac Consulting services | Internet Service Provider
High Quality Services at a very competitive price!

Last edited by Senad : 02-06-2006 at 07:47 AM.
 
 
Closed Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread


Thread Tools

New Post New Post   Old Post Old Post
Posting Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Sponsored By: