Enhanced Blue Web Hosting (http://www.enhancedblue.com
) can provide you with 500 megs space and 25 gigs bandwidth for $35.00 per year which includes Cpanel w/ RVSkin + Fantastico, and unlimited features (mail, sql, etc.) So you can get a better background on our company, I've answered all the questions that HD recommends asking hosts. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact the Sales department at http://www.ehbsupport.com
- How long have you been in business?
> We have been in business since December 2003.
- What are the specs for your shared and reseller servers?
> Intel Pentium 4 @ 2.8 GHz, (2) 80 GB Hard Drives, 1 GB DDR RAM
- What datacenter do you use?
> We use the SAVVIS facility in Fort Worth, TX.
- Do you have uptime statistics?
> Our uptime statistics are located at http://www.siteuptime.com/statistics...5&&UserId=8707
for your viewing pleasure
- Is my account easily upgradeable? Is there an upgrade fee?
> Yes, simply submit a ticket to the Billing department and you'll be upgraded. The only fee you pay is the difference between the 2 packages.
- How many people are on your support staff?
> We presently have 8 support staff members on our team.
- Do you have a file I can download to test system speed?
> No, we do not. However, you may ping or traceroute our server at 220.127.116.11
- Do you have a money back guarantee?
> We do not offer a money-back guarantee. However, you may contact our Sales department to arrange for a 7 day free trial.
- Do you have an uptime guarantee and if so is it server uptime or network uptime?
> We have a 99% server uptime guarantee
- Do you perform regular backups or am I responsible for my own backups?
> At the moment, users are responsible for their own backups. We are investing in off-server backups in the near future.
- Are there any scripts that you don't allow to run on shared plans?
> So long as it's legal and does not interfere with server performance, it is allowed.
I am hoping that the answers I have provided here are satisfactory and provide you with enough information about our service. Again, feel free to contact us if you have any additional issues or questions. You may also contact the sales department regarding any further discounts we may be able to offer you. Depending on the situation, we can offer some pretty good deals.