Get Paid to Participate - up to $1 per post!     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
Hosting Discussion
 

forgot password?



Reply


Old
  Post #16 (permalink)   02-03-2006, 01:20 PM
HD Wizard
 
Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: PEI
Posts: 2,713

Status: Blue is offline
Ok, now I'm confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicer05
How Did I Come Across This Forum?
I was referred by a friend of mine that said he had found a great amount of information on these forums and that I should look into them before going with any particular web host.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x9master
I talk to Slicer alot on MSN and he came online yesterday and asked me how business was. I told him it was good and that one of our customers actually just placed a thread on HostingDiscussion. He wanted to know the link so he could check it out. Well on his own recognace he decided to add to the thread. So where is the wrong in that?
Did a friend refer you to the site or did x9master refer you to this thread?
 
 
 


Old
  Post #17 (permalink)   02-03-2006, 01:27 PM
HD Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4

Status: slicer05 is offline
I was referred to this thread by X9Master, but I have been here before, just had no need to register. When i first arrived I was not looking to contribute to this community in any way shape or form, just seeking information. On msn when i was linked to this post i thought i would register and share the expirence i have had with X9 hosting so far.

- Mark Anthony Bryan, Jr.
Reactive Studios
www.reactive-studios.com
 
 
 


Old
  Post #18 (permalink)   02-03-2006, 04:50 PM
HD Wizard
 
Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: PEI
Posts: 2,713

Status: Blue is offline
Thank you all for your input.
Welcome to HD and good luck with your host and enjoy your stay here.
 
 
 


Old
  Post #19 (permalink)   02-03-2006, 05:16 PM
HD Master
 
vito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Jungle
Posts: 411

Status: vito is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue
Thank you all for your input.
Welcome to HD and good luck with your host and enjoy your stay here.
OK, guys, it's official. Blue is one of our best and toughest investigators. Seemingly, you have earned his stamp of approval. If you have managed to do that, that's good 'nough for me.

Welcome to HD and enjoy!!

Vito
__________________
DemoDemo.com-The pioneer in Flash tutorials for web hosts - since 2002
OnlineSupport.org- VERY targetted advertising venue for web hosts.
 
 
 


Old
  Post #20 (permalink)   02-03-2006, 05:22 PM
HD Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 224

Status: Kevin K is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by vito
OK, guys, it's official. Blue is one of our best and toughest investigators. Seemingly, you have earned his stamp of approval. If you have managed to do that, that's good 'nough for me.

Welcome to HD and enjoy!!

Vito
Boy oh boy I have to say this was one hell of a process, lol. I think i had an easier time buying a hand gun....

Well anyways it worked out for the best and I hope that many more customers will come to display their experiance with us down the road. Maybe these customers that posted can also post again further down the road when they have been with X9 longer and had more time to really test our services.
__________________
Kevin Kopp
MonsterMegs Fully Managed Hosting Solutions
█ Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Email Our Sales Representatives: Click Here
 
 
 


Old
  Post #21 (permalink)   02-04-2006, 01:04 PM
HD Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4

Status: slicer05 is offline
Thanks for the warm welcome. In the future I will try to keep this thread up to date with statistics about my experience with X9 Hosting.

- Mark Anthony Bryan, Jr.
Reactive Studios
www.reactive-studios.com
 
 
 


Old
  Post #22 (permalink)   03-01-2006, 02:59 PM
HD Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 8

Status: tknterry is offline
Wow this was interesting investigative work. Good to see it X9 is validated in the end as I see he is local to me. You are in Mukwonago Wisconsin X9? Im right next door in Muskego! I just found a reliable web host recently, but if I need one in the future, I will keep you in mind. ---- Terry
 
 
 


Old
  Post #23 (permalink)   03-01-2006, 03:24 PM
HD Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 224

Status: Kevin K is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by tknterry
Wow this was interesting investigative work. Good to see it X9 is validated in the end as I see he is local to me. You are in Mukwonago Wisconsin X9? Im right next door in Muskego! I just found a reliable web host recently, but if I need one in the future, I will keep you in mind. ---- Terry
Well well Terry that would make us neighbors. Welcome neighbor!!!!
__________________
Kevin Kopp
MonsterMegs Fully Managed Hosting Solutions
█ Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Email Our Sales Representatives: Click Here
 
 
 


Old
  Post #24 (permalink)   03-10-2006, 03:03 PM
HD Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1

Status: valdarin is offline
I just wanted to say that after reading this forum and specifically this thread I decided to give x9 hosting a try for a gaming guild site that I am running. I registered the site http://sfuguild.com last night.

For now I wanted to say thank you for this forum and all of your opinions. It's tough making a decision on who to host with and I hope I picked a good one. As to x9, for now I can say that setting up an account with them is extremely painless and right off the bat I had a couple questions so I can say that customer service is also very prompt.

For now the only portion of my page which is up and functioning is some php that you can find at http://sfuguild.com/eqdkp. It gives a little taste at least to the responsiveness of the mysql database (which is pretty decent especially for the great price).

I look forward to coming back here in a couple months to give a more detailed review. I just wanted to drop a line for now and say that I've enjoyed reading your forums and that getting started with x9 could not have been easier.
 
 
 


Old
  Post #25 (permalink)   02-12-2007, 05:54 PM
HD Wizard
 
romes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: IL
Posts: 1,651
Send a message via Skype™ to romes

Status: romes is offline
i never heard of x9. hmmm....
__________________
RomesBlog.net | New Sci Fi Novel! - Aliens, Wars, Backgrounds, Settings and more!
Vanguard Project | Stay up-to-date on the latest news about my sci fi novel!
 
 
 


Old
  Post #26 (permalink)   03-16-2007, 09:29 PM
HD Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2

Status: Bayler is offline
Hello All,

My name is Bayler, both ( Real ) and ( Screename ), You can find me at any of the following:

www.futurenuke.com
www.artofgaming.co.uk
www.all-themes.com
www.evolutionclans.com

I wouldnt know much about the X9 Hosting, but i CAN comment on X9-Master aKa Kevin Kopp, aKa Xtreme, and the list goes on....

Kevin, the former owner of www.all-themes.com, and a few other domains has been running a nice little string of ( Theme Ripping & Commercial Re-Sale ) Operation for some time now....

This post, is designed to attack the very threat of a "Lawsuit" if i mentioned ANYTHING to ANYONE supposedly "Slandering" his companies name...

As soon as a few of our staff can put together a history, timeline, and all the screenshots, of PMs, Legal Contracts, and a few other pieces of evidence..
We will be posting them HERE and every ( Theme Designer ) and Any Clients that are hosted by X9 Hosting

I wouldnt expect you guys to take my word for it, So here are a list of designers that you can contact about Xtreme / X9 / Kevin Kopp
www.xtrato.net
www.destindesignes.com
www.artofgaming.co.uk
www.warpeddesigns.net
www.xeronix.net

This should get you started...and BELIEVE me..there are more!
Ill be back in a few days when we can sort through all the evidence and put it in a format to best understand...

Personal Note,
Kevin, by all means..im ready for that "LawSuit", you know where to find me!

[edit]
"quote": Daily Backups :: Dual Xeon Servers :: 99.9% Uptime Guarantee :: Price Lock Guarantee

If this is true, why are the following sites DOWN as of [March 16th 2007] at 11:33 pm EST

www.xtreme-themez.com
www.x9gamers.com
www.evo-themez.com
Darn Kev, where did the sites go?

Last edited by Bayler : 03-16-2007 at 09:45 PM.
 
 
 


Old
  Post #27 (permalink)   03-17-2007, 08:42 AM
HD Management Staff
 
Artashes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 9,763

Status: Artashes is online now
Bayler, I read through your post but could not really figure it out. How does it relate to the subject of this thread? What is the purpose of your post? Are you sure you are not confusing the person/company? Unless you have concrete evidence of any "wrongdoings" of any, none of what you say holds ground.

Best,
 
 
 


Old
  Post #28 (permalink)   03-17-2007, 11:04 AM
HD Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2

Status: Bayler is offline
dont understand?

X9Master = Kevin Kopp
along with many akas...
Xtreme, X9Master, Lokey, crapp too many to name off...

My post ( Relationship ) to this subject:
Is simply this...

X9Hosting is owned and operated by Kevin Kopp, also known as ALL the names above! Imagine this...Imagine your a designer, or programmer, and your hosting your files on HIS servers...He has FULL access to your files! Follwoing me so far?
Now, im going to "Prove" that Kevins' has in the past, Obtained Files ( Themes ) and has redisributed those commercial Themes illegally/Immorally....

Evidence:
Will be coming soon, It has to be organized in a way it can be understood...
As it stands know...to just post pics of screenshots...would be more confusing then anything....

Is my Information "Accurate" or have i confused X9Master or X9Hosting with some other group:
Not a chance, a small group at www.artofgaming.co.uk have been tracking Him, his staff, AND his members for the past 6 months...
When we purchased www.all-themes.com ( Formerly owned by Kevin Kopp ) we where fairly surprised at the evidence left in the Database that really advanced our mission to expose him and his company...

Grounds:
As i've said, 2 days, and a post will be made providing ALL evidence...
I JUST found this site yesterday....Not to mention...I like the "CivilSuit" threat made by Kevin, and would LOVE to get a chance in court fighting him!
 
 
 


Old
  Post #29 (permalink)   03-17-2007, 03:34 PM
HD Management Staff
 
Artashes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 9,763

Status: Artashes is online now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayler
X9Master = Kevin Kopp
along with many akas...
Xtreme, X9Master, Lokey, crapp too many to name off...

X9Hosting is owned and operated by Kevin Kopp, also known as ALL the names above!
Just because you list those names here doesn't mean its in fact the same person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayler
a small group at www.artofgaming.co.uk have been tracking Him, his staff, AND his members for the past 6 months...
And what credible authority does this group represent exactly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayler
Not to mention...I like the "CivilSuit" threat made by Kevin, and would LOVE to get a chance in court fighting him!
I'll recommend this again - unless you have concrete proof of anything, making statements like these do not only carry a liability of their own, it makes me think someone is just having personal issues with this "Kevin".
 
 
 


Old
  Post #30 (permalink)   03-17-2007, 07:44 PM
HD Wizard
 
Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: PEI
Posts: 2,713

Status: Blue is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayler

Grounds:
As i've said, 2 days, and a post will be made providing ALL evidence...
I JUST found this site yesterday....Not to mention...I like the "CivilSuit" threat made by Kevin, and would LOVE to get a chance in court fighting him!

Perhaps people would be able to take you seriously if you were to post with solid evidence instead of signing up to a forum with accusations and threats.

If you have evidence for a civil suit then I suggest you go to a lawyer with it. Posting nonsense on a forum certainly will not benefit you.

Until you post your evidence you are not credible and your posts here are irrelevant and immature.
If you have some evidence to post then by all means do it. Stop wasting people's time saying that in 2 days you might have some evidence.

Until then we will be forced to think that this is just some high school grudge made public.
__________________
Hampshire Hosting
Affordable Shared and Reseller Hosting
 
 
 
Reply
Previous Thread Next Thread


Thread Tools

New Post New Post   Old Post Old Post
Posting Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Sponsored By: