1. Ok a nice simple design is what I like to see so good job there.
2. Just quickly run a validation on your site: http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...t%2Findex.html
3. Your FAQ, Tutorials are dead links, just create the page and write "Coming Soon" if their not ready yet.
4. Not a fan of "contact_contac1.jpg"
5. The text on the index page, if your going to copy text from ColoalaCarte, Managed, DediWebHost or which ever company you got it from at least read the text because what you've copied is not what you provide.
6. You have a server status on the right side of each page great, but in an html file? Slightly miss-leading to the consumer so you may want to create the pages in PHP and just add a small PHP code that provides the status of your servers
All constructive and advice and not a bitter attack by the way