View Single Post

Old
  Post #12 (permalink)   07-11-2011, 05:20 PM
James-A
HD Guru

Send a message via AIM to James-A Send a message via MSN to James-A

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJInBoise View Post
Who do you think is the best? Best service? Best plans? I'm with Mochahost and not happy with their support turn around time. Plus some of my Wordpress sites have gone down and they blame it on Plesk. I think it's something on their end and they want me to move to WebsitePanel. I like the Plesk interface. Suggestions?

Thanks,
DJ
Wordpress is a application which is provided by every Web Hosting Provider. As you are facing support issues with your current hosts, you must look for a Reliable Host. As you might know that a Reliable host offers a 24X7 Technical support. So you can check their level of management by initiating a Live chat, call them or mail them in Midnight or in weekends. If you get a positive reply from them, you can consider them as reliable and opt for their hosting services. You must also check their SLA and TOS before signing up. You can even check their reviews on various forums and if they are having their own forums, you can check how many clients are satisfied with their services and what are the issues which the existing clients are facing.