View Single Post

Old
  Post #19 (permalink)   04-16-2012, 01:45 AM
easyhostmedia
HD Wizard

Send a message via MSN to easyhostmedia

what confusion, this is the first message received, regardless i paid for a service that you never provided

Quote:
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 5:34 AM
To: Terry Robertson
Subject: Server2.ultimatehostings.com Down

CUrrently we regret to inform everyone about the unexpected downtime of our US node due to fauly hardware issues, we are workin as fast as we can to have the server back online. During the same time we are provisioning another node and would move your accounts to the same. We will also credit your next invoices with 50% discount. Please note that during this process no data will be lost as we've already ensured the same.

Please do accept our sincere apologies for this unexpected incident.
this problem seems to repeat itself with you

http://www.secure.ultimatehostings.c...?view=resolved

Quote:
server3.ultimatehostings.com Down (Resolved)

Affecting Server - server2.ultimatehostings.com | Priority - Critical

We're facing a network defect on the server3.ultimatehostings.com node, we're working hard to get it resolved.

Date - 27/02/2012 16:14 - 29/02/2012 09:42

Last Updated - 27/02/2012 16:41
Quote:
Server3 drive issues (Resolved)

Affecting Server - server2.ultimatehostings.com | Priority - Critical

It's an unfortunate event that the main hard drive of the node has crashed and we're working on recovering the data on it, please be rest assured that all your data is safe and will not be lost. At this moment we do not have any ETA for the restoration of services, but as soon as everything is resolved we'll update everyone affected. Please accept our sincere apologies regarding the same.

Date - 28/02/2012 02:49 - 29/02/2012 09:42

Last Updated - 28/02/2012 02:49
this latest problem has not even been listed on your site, maybe that because it will make it look bad as 3 hardware failures on the same node or is it legal issues as i have been told different stories.

Anyway i have been refunded the service cancelled and as this is a legitamite review of your services then i will not request it be removed.