View Single Post

Old
  Post #32 (permalink)   03-24-2016, 06:29 AM
MechanicWeb-sho
HD Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyhostmedia View Post
you should only provide support to your direct clients as in my scenario
You seem to have misunderstood my last post.

Quote:
As I said earlier, clients who get 10 resellers tend to move to dedi. It becomes virtually impossible for them to provide support to their clients if they don't.
I referred to the MR customer. It becomes tough for him to provide support to his 10 or so reseller clients.

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyhostmedia View Post
10 MR who have 10 R each who they have 10 shared account sill gives 1000 accounts on the server
Can you relate to a real life situation? I haven't seen a single occurrence where this statistics match. I'd love to hear something that is a real life scenario, not speculation.

To clarify, if you let your imagination fly, 1 unlimited hosting would be enough to fill your entire server. While in real life, that never happens

When you say, alpha is the next destination for MR, still you are implying a misconception. The route should be MR > dedi if someone really cares about his clients. Managing a server with Alpha and managing a server with MR aren't the same. MR has the right tools for it, just like we have CloudLinux for shared hosting.