View Single Post

  Post #26 (permalink)   03-31-2017, 01:13 PM
HD Management Staff
Artashes's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 9,894

Status: Artashes is offline
I am just going to throw this question out there and see what people prefer.

I wish we could upgrade the forum yesterday, but we are waiting for XenForo version 2.0 to get released. XF 2.0 represents a major update from the current software and ad such, in the event we design a custom look, it is better to do so for the latest software available.

Once the 2.0 is out, would you rather see it here as soon as possible (running a default skin look for some period of time), or wait until we come up with a new theme for an unknown period of time and then re-launch it altogether?