What is Vobla:
- Off-site real-time backups to the cloud
- Up to 5 server agents and 2TB of cloud storage IS INCLUDED.
- Bandwidth is unlimited
- Limited time offer: first month for $1 and only $49.95/mo after.
is a real-time off-site cloud backup service for Linux servers. The key differences from other solutions is that there’s no notion of snapshots, but rather “revisions” which are on a per-file basis and the fact that you manage your servers’ backups from an easy-to-use web interface.
Here's how it works:
- Syncs every file change on your server continuously and in real-time, so every change to your content is captured.
- Restore files/folders in a bulk or by cherry-picking a file from specific point in time, rewriting the current file on server or as a copy.
- Browse your entire backup library in real-time through paths and time points using a handy CLI tool right from your server's console.
- Mount a specific point in time of your backups to server’s filesystem and browse through it locally. Copy files to the local FS as you wish.
- MySQL backups. Vobla backs up MySQL databases at any frequency set by the user, without interrupting its work.
- Customer’s server-side encryption. Before Vobla backs up files, they're encrypted using AES-256 with an encryption key that is unique to every customer’s server, is created on the server itself, and never leaves it. For additional security, files are transferred over SSL.
- 24/7 server resource monitoring is a built-in functionality. Look at your server's resource usage and backup statistics in real-time on Vobla's Web panel.
- Smart notifications. Get notified whenever something important happens on your server and in the backup. Includes in-site notifications, email alerts and periodic reports with round-ups of server and backup statistics, as well as potentially backup-interrupting problems.
- Free managed service for businesses. Contact us to get free installation and setup. In the future, we will provide you with expedited support and remote restoration, if necessary.
- Sign-up at https://vob.la and get a one-line bash command for installing Vobla Agent on your server.
- Run the command in your server's console to install Vobla's Agent (a lightweight daemon written in C++) on the machine and set up encryption.
- Go back to Vobla's site, and specify what you want to back up by checking off paths in an image of your server's file tree. You can also set additional settings, like what files to exclude from the backup (using RegExp patterns), and how long to store backups for.
From that point on, Vobla's server agent monitors files in paths specified by you, and backs up files after they have been modified.
To get a custom quote or for any questions please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the offer here: https://vob.la