View Single Post

Post #3 (permalink)   11-16-2017, 06:44 PM
HD Newbie

Originally Posted by Harv45 View Post
Well it long enough for me to tell they seem not like that with regards to pre sales. Now it seems like they looking to "up sell" for things.

As I inquired about their semi dedicated solution and the sale person was saying I would paying a lot more than I expected because...

1. They quoted for the amount of RAM that I was NOT requesting
2. They said I would be "better off" on a dedi based on a offering he was able to issue for it. It's might of been a "deal" but I informed them that I was expecting to start off as low of an operating cost as possible.

I am very not happy to see that such a company headed in such direction...
I'm sorry to hear you had this sort of experience. Do you mind sharing what they quoted you and what you planned on using a dedicated server for? When I contacted their Pre-Sales, I was already with another provider and knew what I was looking for in terms of specs. I wasn't willing to pay more than what I was already paying for with my existing provider at that time. When I explained that in the beginning, they never gave me hassle or push back during our discussion via email. Matter of fact, I got a personal email from one of the higher-ups congratulating me on becoming a customer of theirs and said that it is rare to see specs like mine get approved at such a low price.
█ SpdyHost - Premium SSD Shared Web Hosting Solutions
Pure SSD, LiteSpeed, CloudLinux, DDoS Protection, PLUS MORE!
█ Los Angeles, CA | |