View Single Post

Old
  Post #36 (permalink)   01-29-2018, 04:03 PM
whmcsguru
HD Master

Send a message via Skype™ to whmcsguru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artashes View Post
In fairness, I also wanted to say that WHT is far from being broken and there are enough amazing people working behind the scenes.
If you have to rely on your clients to tell you your website certificate is down, your model is broken

If you have to keep a part of your website down for a year + just because nobody knows how to fix it (helpdesk), your website is broken

If your 'memberships' pages have been broken, and have not been fixed, leading to people having 'free premium memberships', then your website is broken

If it takes you a week to put together a certificate for a website, then you don't have 'amazing people working behind the scenes'.

If you (as a community leader) threaten to revoke someone's membership to a website (or go so far as to demote them in title) because they discuss other websites, or opening their own elsewhere (not even at WHT), then you are not part of 'amazing people working behind the scenes'. you are the problem, not the solution.

If you rely on paranoia and fear to control your members (ie: people being afraid to post something that'll piss off WHT members), then your website is broken

It's really that simple. WHT WAS great. However, the current incarnation is nothing but a hack of what it once was. I could go on and on and on about the problems, but the fact is that this is not even remotely close to what it was
+1 - 866-546-8914 / skype - admin_139201 / twitter/facebook - @whmcsguru

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whmcsguru For This Useful Post:
easyhostmedia (02-02-2018), Harv45 (01-29-2018)