View Single Post

Old
  Post #63 (permalink)   10-22-2018, 11:20 PM
DocVM
HD Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artashes View Post
That is a great implementation.

As a client, I would much rather be in a live chat resolving the matter than sitting tight and waiting for a reply to my ticket. It'd give me a peace of mind and a more positive image of the company to know that my issue is being worked on, right now. Even if it means waiting 30 minutes, the convenience of knowing you can fix an issue through conversation, a format way more familiar, is a great add-on.
Thank you and agreed!
With tickets, we find that the waiting is on both sides and if too many tickets are coming in at once, the rep assigned to the tickets tends to lose focus on their objective and that is when the replies gets more robotic and less personal as well as taking more time than it should have.
Live chat streamlines all these issues and leads to a much faster resolution on both sides.
I'd personally prefer for all clients to utilise the live chat feature as it eliminates ticket wait times. Also, it eliminates confusion as some clients are not native English speakers meaning they need to submit 4-5 replies in a ticket before the rep thinks they understand the issue and even then it could be hit and miss. With live chat, they can have an understanding in a minute or two reducing frustration and accelerating productivity.

The Following User Says Thank You to DocVM For This Useful Post:
Artashes (10-22-2018)