[CENTER]50% Off For Life! Exclusive BLACK FRIDAY cloud server reseller platform promotion, 50% off for life. Hurry, good for new orders placed during our promotion![/CENTER]
Please see All Our Black Friday Specials
and for all rules and Limitations of our specials. NOTE: Coupon must be used to place order to utilize discount.
TurnKey Internet’s cloud server reseller platform allows access to our fully automated white-labeled product line of enterprise-class cloud-hosted servers featuring over 100 pre-loaded Microsoft Windows Server and Linux Server template choices. The cloud servers are hosted on our world-class platform within TurnKey Internet’s SSAE 16 Type 2 and ENERGY STAR® certified datacenter in New York using private label IP addresses and a white label web control panel.
This cloud reseller platform is NOT like any other VPS or Cloud Server Program
because we let you own your clients, set your own prices, customize your own server plans and offer a complete white label experience. And we give you access to both linux, and windows based cloud server images!
This secure reseller platform allows you to sell your own private label cloud servers and virtual private servers directly to your clients, with no hardware to buy, no software to install and nothing you need to manage - everything is done via our fully automated web control panel.
Competitors offering similar reseller options make your clients sign up with them, then simply pay you a small commission or discount. TurnKey Internet's cloud server reseller platform lets you own the client and the client signs up directly with you and pays you directly. You setup your own custom pricing and plans to bundle with whatever add-on services you may want to include (such as web design, IT management, premium geographic backups, etc). You are in complete control!
Here is what makes the TurnKey Cloud Reseller Platform unique
All New Deca-Core TURBO SSD Cloud Virtual Servers
- You OWN your client - your client signs up and pays you directly
- Set your own prices (unlimited profit potential)
- Create your own plans (unique disk size, memory, bandwidth, additional IPs, and more)
- white label Web Control panel for your clients - Suspend, reboot, Re-Image, Stop/Start, Monitor Bandwidth and more!
- Fully Automated Web Control Panel (reboot, reformat, KVM over IP, Re-image, Provision)
- No over-selling - fast and stable server nodes with guaranteed resources, powered by XEN based virtualization technology
- Linux and Windows based servers fully supported! Our technology lets you resell Windows Cloud Servers!
- No Setup Fees / No Royalties / No Commissions
- Unlimited Cloud Servers / VPS's can be provisioned (you buy 1 block of resources and cut it up as you like)
- Sell / Support IPv6 Enabled Servers! We include IPv6 On all Cloud Servers you provision!
- IPv6 Ready! Free /64 IPv6 Subnet included to each Cloud Server
- Sell from the nation's leading GREEN Datacenter (Certified Energy Star Datacenter, using 100% Green Energy)
- Sell from TurnKey's SSAE-16 Type 2 Certified Datacenter located in New York
- We handle backups for you (automatic!) via weekly cloud server images.
- 100% network uptime guarantee
- 24x7 toll-free phone, live chat, and help desk support
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- NO term contract (month to month)
- NO setup fees
- utilizing Ultra-Fast SSD disk technology for ultra fast disk IO speeds combined with Dual Deca Core E5 CPU's (W/HyperThreading = 40 CPU Cores!) makes our all-new Cloud VPS (Virtual Private Server) nodes the fastest available! All plans are powered on Xen virtualization technology backed by our own wholly owned New York datecenter, server equipment, and U.S. based support team.
- ALL NEW Enterprise Grade Multi-Deca Core Servers With Raid 10 SSD
- Each node is equipped with the latest and greatest in processing
- Dual 2.30 GHz Deca-Core Intel® E5 processors with Turbo Boost
- Up to 40 CPU cores per node visible to the operating system
- Up to 384 GB of memory available per node
- SAS 3.0 12 Gbps direct attached storage HDD backplane
- Multi-10 Gigabit Backbone connections, Juniper MX240 Network Routing
So how does this work? Very simple - you sign up at http://www.turnkeyinternet.net/cloud-reseller
, you will have at least 200 GB of disk space, 16 GB ram, and 10+ ip's to start with. You can provision as many cloud servers and virtual private servers as you like within that total block of resources. You can purchase additional resources at any time, such as additional memory, or disk space. You will have fully automated access to provision your cloud based servers including reboot, re-image, delete, and even trouble shoot your cloud servers using the remote KVM over IP feature. This is all done via our white label web control panel. You market to and sign up your clients like you do today - with any price or server plan you like. You login via the web control panel and provision the server for your client, and give them a username and password, plus the link to the white label control panel so they can then manage their own cloud server. They never have to ask you for anything - they will have access to reboot, re-image or trouble shoot their own cloud server(s) via the remote KVM over IP tools. That's it - you own the client, your client pays you directly, and you have complete control over the client. Everything is fully automated for you, but if you ever need a hand with anything you can contact our fast and friendly support team 24 hours a day via telephone, email or the help desk. We will even help you trouble shoot any issues provisioning your cloud servers. We even offer you access to purchase popular software licensing direct from us such as cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin, as well as numerous Microsoft Windows licensing options. You can then resell those licenses or bundle them with your cloud server plans directly to your client.
Please see https://turnkeyinternet.net/blackfriday/cloud-reseller/
for all details on our all new cloud reseller platform.
We offer 2 flavors of cloud-server reselling, our standard platform and the all new TURBO platform. The TURBO platform utilizes Ultra-Fast SSD disk technology for blazing fast disk IO speeds combined with Dual Octa-Core (8 Core) E5-2650 CPU's (W/HyperThreading = 32 Cores!) and Dual Deca-Core (10 Core with up to 40 CPUs with hyperthreading support) making your resold cloud servers and VPS's (Virtual Private Servers) the fastest available anywhere! All plans are powered on Xen virtualization technology backed by our own wholly owned New York datecenter, server equipment, and U.S. based support team.
The Turbo cloud server reseller platform enhances the traditional cloud server experience through the use of cutting-edge efficiency technology, such as solid state drives (SSD’s), which have significantly faster input/output speeds than typical, rotational drives. SSD’s utilize no moving parts and run solely on flash memory. This allows TurnKey Turbo cloud servers to run ultra-fast and maximize the speed on all resources. At the core of the TurnKey Turbo cloud server platform is Intel’s® E5-26502 GHz Octa-Core (8-core) and Intel Deca-Core (10-Core) CPU technology, which increases speeds up to four times that of a traditional, Quad-Core cloud servers. If you have been selling cloud servers and virtual private servers (VPS's) in the past, the new TURBO cloud server platform will take your product offerings to a whole new level, opening up new sales opportunities to your clients.
The hard drives on the TURBO Cloud Server Reseller Plaftorm offer one hundred thousand IOPS (input/output per second) per drive. There are multiple SSD disks and multiple Octa-Core (8 Core) CPU’s or Multiple Deca-Core (10 Core) CPU's in each node, configured in RAID-10, using high-performance RAID cards with significant on-board caching capabilities. This is the most innovative, highest-performing node configuration on the market, and a ground-breaking alternative to the other cloud server and virtual private server (VPS) options out there.
The TurnKey Turbo Cloud Server Reseller Plaftorm is a top-of-the-line hosting solution ideal for webmasters, businesses, and individuals, alike. These cloud servers are ideal for sites and applications that transfer large amounts of information, like high-traffic blogs and expansive databases, and for those seeking the perfect balance of value, performance, and dependability.