avidInteractive, is currently seeking 10 beta testers for our flagship product IntelloDesk
IntelloDesk is a new helpdesk system which includes the following features:
- Spam Filtering & Blocking
- Email Piping
- Knowledgebase Article Rating
- WYSIWYG editor for knowledgebase articles
- Unlimited Knowledgebase Cateory abilities
- Unlimited Staff seats
- Unlimited Departments
- Multiple Depts per staff
- Seperate User, Staff, and Admin sections
- Staff, Ticket, and User Reporting
- Full template system
- Theming system (for non-html knowledgable users)
- Custom ticket fields
- Admin Tasks & Calendar
- Staff, and User Annoucnements
- Attachments within tickets
- Personal Staff Notes
- Private Messages between staff members
- Transfer tickets between Depts
- and more!
The system requires:
- PHP compiled as a CGI binary, not just as an Apache module (usually standard) - (for piping) Note
: that piping may not be available to you depending on this server configuration...we are working on an IMAP alternative.
- *nix OS
If you think you would be interested in testing the system when the beta is available, do not mind submitting a review and reference, and meet the above server requirements, please respond here.
We will need to obtain information from you privately (name, email, address, domain, etc), for the sake of privacy.
You will be asked to agree to a Beta Testers, and Non-Disclosure agreement, before you are considered for beta testing.
What you get
In exchange for testing the system, you will receive one of the following:
- An extremely large discount on a Pro license of the system (reg. $699)
- A Free Lite license
- $100 torwards any avidInteractive Software