DemoWolf.com - On April 27, 2016 DemoWolf discontinued the service of “branding” support tutorials for hosting companies.
We are in the process of completely changing our business model.
For the last 10 years we've been producing web hosting support tutorials, and selling them to web hosting companies after branding them with their logo. We'd put their logo at the beginning and end of every tutorial purchased, and send them a link to download them. We created an automated system that took care of a lot of the branding process, and also added different video formats to our offerings. But the system has grown too complicated, and our focus admittedly was in the wrong place... we were focusing on the best way to brand these videos quickly, and in all the formats being asked for... when we should have been more focused on helping our clients provide better support to their customers with video support tutorials, and keeping those tutorials fresh and up to date.
Instead of offering to re-brand our tutorials and sell them "branded" for your company, we're looking at offering our video tutorials as a service, with NO LOGO. In other words, we will not be re-branding the videos at all... instead, you will be able to embed them on your website, wherever you want... and they will be un-branded, or white-label.
Click here to get more information
Over the last few weeks we asked our past customers to complete a couple of surveys for us, to help us identify what we could be doing better. The single biggest thing we needed to be doing better was keeping our existing library of video tutorials up to date. Sounds like a no-brainer, but the reality was that it was too difficult to do given the system we had built and had to put new video tutorials into.
So we are refocusing our efforts, and building a new website and system that is pretty much exactly what was asked for in the survey results. It will take us a couple weeks to build it out, and our website will be shutdown while we work on it.
The new “DemoWolf Membership” will provide web hosts with the most affordable, highest quality, up-to-date video support tutorials. It’s brand new, VERY affordable, automatic and so cool! Every web hosting company will want this, and it’ll be available on May 16, 2016.
New "DemoWolf Membership" highlights:
New "Video Support Tutorials" highlights:
- Video Support Tutorials will be un-branded.
- New updated content will be available, and will focus on the "core" technologies end-users need help with.
- Our library will include close to 1,000 Video Support Tutorials.
- There will be only 1 plan; 1 membership level - all DemoWolf Members will have access to all videos.
- Choose to display all available videos, or only the ones you want.
- Members will have a number of options for importing videos automatically into WordPress or WHMCS (more on the way).
- Members can use video embed codes to display videos in their sites however, and wherever they want.
- Members will have stats to see which of their videos are getting the most views/plays.
- Members will have immediate access to all new video releases.
- Updates to existing videos will be automatic; no need to update embed codes if we update a video.
- Membership pricing will be affordable at less than $25/month*
- White Label: Videos are all white-label, so they'll look like yours when they're on your website
- Professionally Narrated: All videos will include professional narration by Anne Swist; she is NOT a robot!
- Mobile Playback: Our videos support HTML5 so they'll play on every modern device including iOS and Android.
- HD Video: Our videos are encoded in HD quality, so they'll look stunning in all modern browsers.
- Variable Bitrate: We automatically detect your viewer's device, browser and internet speed, and delivery the optimal video format.
- CDN Delivery: We use a global CDN to ensure the best video playback possible, everywhere.
- HTML5 and Flash: Your videos will automatically launch in HTML5 or Flash depending on the best format for your viewers.
*Note: Our old subscription system was priced at $74.95/month for access to all our videos, including those with voice narration. That system required you to put a "Tutorial Viewer" in your website which gave you a couple of display options, but was a headache to setup, and only delivered videos in Flash format (not true video, and would not playback on iOS devices). Also the videos were served from OUR server, which could be slow depending on where the viewer was trying to watch the video from. This new system knocks the socks off the old system in terms of performance, quality of videos, and is priced so much lower.
Now, every hosting provider will be able to provide quality, up-to-date video support tutorials for their clients, at a super affordable price!
We'll be offering a generous affiliate program that pays $40.00 for every referral.
If you offer reseller plans, VPS or dedicated servers, and have web hosting providers as your customers, then you could make a lot of money referring your customers to us. All that we ask is that you become a DemoWolf member yourself. If you only refer 1 new member per month, then your membership will be more than paid for, and you'll have video support tutorials on your website for free!
Starting off, we'll be including up-to-date video tutorials for cPanel/WHM, Plesk, Direct Admin, WordPress, WHMCS, Email programs, FTP programs and Domain registrars. We'll be working hard at developing new content based on you telling us what you want.... so....
Our latest survey has just 2 questions on it, and will help us in making sure we deliver the video support content YOU want. If you could answer the following 2 questions, and please write in anything else you would like to see us include, we'll see what we can do about incorporating as many of your ideas as we can. Thank you!
I'll be going to HostingCon Global in New Orleans in July, and welcome the opportunity to meet you. It's been a few years since I've exhibited at HostingCon, and I haven't decided yet whether I'll be exhibiting or just "roaming the halls"... but I will be there, and available for meetings to meet potential partners, discuss partnerships, bulk discounts, and other opportunities. Let me know if you're planning to attend, and maybe we can meet up
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me directly at email@example.com
, or post any questions, comments or suggestions below.
Happy Hosting! :-)