Paris, France, 28 October 2003
"Do through a browser almost everything you did before with Enterprise Manager."
New "WebHosting Edition" license
It is hard to offer SQL Server database hosting and it's harder to integrate a web based SQL Server manager in the hosting plans.
That's why myLittleTools decided to provide a new license to help small and medium-size web hosting companies have a web-based SQL Server administration interface for a very affordable price. This new license allows web hosting companies to manage all the databases they want on a single server. Their clients will have all they need to administer their databases.
Why should Web Hosting companies offer their clients myLittleAdmin?
myLittleAdmin has been especially developed and designed for Windows Web Hosting companies.
Integrating myLittleAdmin as a part of hosting products offering will have several advantages :
- possibility to make SQL Server database hosting available to a larger number of users. In fact, customers will access their MS SQL databases on the server without the necessity to install Microsoft Management Console and Microsoft Enterprise Manager.
- ability to protect SQL server with a firewall. In fact, myLittleAdmin will be hosted on the IIS Server, then web hosts can authorize only their own IP addresses to connect the server.
- possibility to host a high number of databases on a single server. Hosting more than 100 databases on a single server dramatically slows down Enterprise Manager performances (it can take up to 5 minutes to only list the databases). With myLittleAdmin, it will take maximum a few seconds.
- possibility to integrate myLittleAdmin in existing control panels. myLittleAdmin is fully skinnable and the source code is provided so that it can be adapted to fit all specifications.
- DBA will have the possibility to create new databases and user accounts from anywhere in the world, which can be very useful for your 7x7 / 24x24 support assistance. ("unlimited use" license only)
As it is very important to test a new product in the production environment, a lite version of myLittleAdmin is available for free. This lite version has no time limitation and is provided in source code format.
myLittleAdmin is provided in source code format (ASP and VBScript).
You can purchase myLittleAdmin on line on www.myLittleTools.net
. 'WebHosting Edition' license costs only $590.
About myLittleTools.net : myLittleTools.net is a leading provider of web-based applications. For more than 5 years, myLittleTools has offered products and services that help ASP developers, webmasters, ISP in their daily job. myLittleAdmin and myLittleWriter products are used by more than 500 companies all around the world including 9Telecom, Aluminium Bahrain, British Telecom, First Federal, GE Medical Systems, Procter & Gamble, Storagetek, Unilever, Volvo IT, Wanadoo Services Pro and Wells Fargo.
More info : http://www.mylittletools.net
Contact : Elian Chrebor email@example.com