Do you run a webhosting company? You have a Cobalt RaQ which does'nt gives you enough power for your reseller to do automated stuff, like adding websites, billing their clients, viewing their statistics(space they have used, their users/users used, domains they have added, number of domain they can add and etc), add mysql databases, remove mysql databases, add subdomains, delete subdomain and etc??
Well, If your answer is yes, then RaQ CP is the solution for all your problems. Though still under constructions and planned to be released within one or two weeks it would give your resellers full power to do their stuff.
Below is a list of features your resellers can perform:
- Add Subdomain
- Remove Subdomain
- Add a Domain
- Add a User
- Add a mySQL Database
- Remove a mysql database (which is added by them)
- Send email to all the domains added by a specified reseller (only reseller can send the email)
- Send email to only 1 domain
- Pay their bills
- Use a ticketing software to send a ticket to the webhosting company
and more would come soon
Below are the features that Administrator can perform:
- Add a Reseller
- Delete a Reseler
- Suspend a Reseller
- Enter Resellers spec (like number of domains, users, mysl database)
- See Resellers account status (active if billed otherwise suspended)
- See reseller's billing date
- Send reseller a message for billing
- and other stuff would be added
The software is almost complete but eventually would take sometime to be launched.
I need your comments regarding the software, what features you would like to be added and etc stuff.
For more information, please post your questions or view this THREAD