Attention WEB HOSTS:
Back by popular demand... we're once again offering our Video Tutorials for a one-time PURCHASE.
It's been 1 year since we changed our model to a subscription-based service, and although it's proving to be a popular option, there were still lots of original DemoWolf customers who liked being able to buy the tutorials rather than pay monthly for a service. We recognize that there is a case to be made for both methods... so we have added back the purchase option.
In addition, we have completely re-designed our website to reflect the new services: https://demowolf.com
To go along with this re-launch, we're offering the following specials:
PURCHASERS: Use promo code TAKE10
to get an extra 10% off
your order when you PURCHASE tutorial series or bundles.
MEMBERSHIP: Use promo code 1DOLLAR
to get a full-access membership for $1.00
for the first month.
Benefits of the one-time PURCHASE option:
- you own the video tutorials you purchase
- you can upload the purchased videos to your website, your youtube channel, or wherever you like
- no recurring fees; one-time purchase only
- video tutorial pricing ranges from $39.95 to $79.95 per series (10-30 tutorials per series)
- 6 month version guarantee (if we release a newer version of what you ordered within 6 months of your purchase, you get them for free)
- much higher up front cost if you want a lot of tutorials (or all of them)
- after the 6-month guarantee, future new releases or updates will have to be purchased again (albeit at 50% off your original purchase price)
Benefits of the MEMBERSHIP option:
- $24.95/month gets you ALL our video tutorials
- much lower entry cost to get a LOT of tutorials on your website
- all future updates and new releases are immediately available to you, at no extra charge
- video tutorials will stop working if you cancel your membership
- your logo will be embedded in all videos (optional for members, required for purchasers)
- FREE WordPress plugin to help import the video tutorials into your WordPress website
- FREE WHMCS Module to help import the video tutorials into your WHMCS support system
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'm usually available by Live Chat on our website, or you can send an email to email@example.com
... or submit your question/comment below.