Keeps Linux Web Servers protected.
Imunify360, the next-generation security solution developed specifically for Linux web servers. It’s highly effective machine learning technology forms data on a worldwide scale, utilizes a six-layer approach to deliver protection against threats, including distributed brute force attacks, most widely recognized kind of attack for web servers.
- IDS / IPS compromise a comprehensive collection of “deny” policy rules to swiftly block every known attack. Monitors server logs and scans log files from all different angles and ban IPs that shows malicious signs.
How is Imunify360 different from the rest?
- Hardened PHP retains your server secure by patching all PHP versions against known vulnerabilities. This allows you to run any version of PHP without having to revise programs.
- Delivers sophisticated detection and display of security threats, powered by the self-learning firewall with herd immunity.
- Protects web applications against malware injections and defacement attacks.
- Highly effective in catching more bad guys while stopping fewer good guys, as it is powered by the smart intrusion detection that collaborates with the central intrusion system.
- CentOS, RHEL and CloudLinux 6 & 7, with cPanel or Plesk.
All our cPanel Shared Hosting are all protected by Imunify360.
Also available as Add-on for your Cloud/Dedicated Servers. To sign up and purchase Imunify360 services, do contact us.
- Single User – S$10/monthly
For more information, you may visit https://www.apc.sg
. For further enquiries, you may also contact us at (+65) 6715-1550 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For a view on our banner, visit https://blog.apc.sg/wp-content/uploa...fy360-copy.png