I'm proud to announce the release of WHMCS Notify Extended
v 1.5.1 . The primary focus of this release is to remove the Pushalot extension, however there are a number of bug fixes that have gone into this release as well. Here's just a few:
- Telegram had an issue parsing some text.
- Misc. services were not sending out the variables for Invoice ID and amount total
- The payment gateway (for invoices) no longer relies on the file name, instead takes the friendly name used
- When credit is used towards a payment, the amount owed would reflect $0.00 in some cases
- Message titles were not set appropriately via Pushover in some*cases
- Check / uncheck settings for users weren't saved in Telegram
- This update also confirms WHMCS v7.4 usability.
There's still lots to add to the Notify Extended addon. Keep your eyes on this forum
for more* information and updates there!
What is WHMCS Notify Extended
WHMCS Notify Extended is the original WHMCS notifications module, supporting notifications for various actions. This module allows you to contact your staff*and*users (unlike the existing module in WHMCS which only mails staff on events) if a variety of things have happened, such as invoice payments, late fees, ticket replies (including reminders / nags that tickets are overdue).*
WHMCS Notify Extended supports the following notification methods:
WHMCS Notify Extended
- Hipchat (stride being investigated)
- SMS (via twilio, nexmo and bulksms)
also allows admins to keep a better eye on things in their WHMCS install, notifying them of critical events, such as things getting deleted.
Have questions? Hey, contact me
and I'll see what I can do to help you out.
In light of the recent release, WHMCS Notify Extended licenses will be discounted to $40. Get yours today using the coupon: 151upgrade
. Only a limited amount of those coupons are available! When they're gone, they're gone!!!