It was only a week ago that EasyDCIM v1.4.3
opened for its users a new set of possibilities called ′Colocation′. Aware of the weight attached to this particular service by all data center providers, we decided to aid admins even more, allowing them to manage their EasyDCIM colocation services now directly from the WHMCS area. All of this thanks to one slick and free
solution called EasyDCIM Colocation For WHMCS!
Here are some of the functionalities that form the backbone of the module:
- Create and terminate colocation and monitor resource usage through neat graphs.
- Allow to automatically assign matching servers during colocation ordering.
- Log in to the user control panel with a single click.
Leap forward the future of data centers with EasyDCIM Colocation For WHMCS!
- Enable, disable and restart power outlets freely and remotely.
- View statistics on aggregated traffic and power usage of colocation.
- Use one click only to log in to the user control panel.
- Gain access to colocation details including its model, location or label.
If you are hooked on the idea of squeezing out the most from your EasyDCIM Colocation For WHMCS, feel free to check out its just established integration with the new Advanced Billing For WHMCS 3.2.2.
Upon doing so, you will unlock for yourself the possibility to charge your clients as precisely as only possible, basing on the total bandwidth, power usage and additional traffic. Isn't that exactly what you were dying for?
Are you new to colocation and the whole process fascinates you just as much as it makes you confused? Or maybe the term itself sounds perfectly familiar, but you are honestly curious to find out, how the colocation management looks like in the newest EasyDCIM v1.4.3
specifically? Whatever your degree of initiation is, the latest Blog from EasyDCIM
will provide you with all the answers you seek - from colocation setup to monitoring usage statistics!
See what's on the list of the latest releases:
Need Custom Software Development For Your Business?
Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!