Any experience using Valuehost.co.uk?

Silvi

Valuehost.co.uk seems to offer what I'm looking for, but performing a
search hasn't brought up anything regarding people's experiences.
Anyone have any experience using this host?

Thanks for your help!:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hello Silvi,

I have checked their site. One of my concern is that they offer unlimited transfer which I think is not possible with the price that they offer (other wise yahoo, google, cnn and other high profile website will ask to host with Valuehost.co.uk).

My understanding is that they post unlimited transfer to attract potential customers, so you may want to ask them what is the real limit before they asked you to upgrade. Other than that, everything looks good :)

I recommend Valuehost, have been hosting since March
and have always recieved friendly support and customer service.
:wave:

Hi from experience all hosts which offer "unlimited Bandwidth or Space" are scams, if u use to much they will suspend or kill your account. You should check thier Terms of Service and Acceptable usage policy if they have one to find their real value of "unlimited"

to see how unlimited sites dont work check out http://www.unlimband.com/

hosting limitations

if you are actually getting traffic and using bandwidth, as a rule with hosts in general, get your own dedicated server set up on location in a local area. There are ZERO hosts on the web that offer anything that will allow you to utalize their so called resources. Sure , they may deliver for a few months, but, don't bank on it.

Unlimited !!

I would have to agree....when a host offers unlimited space and/ or bandwidth, I would be cautious. I have never heard of the above named hosting company so I cant really comment. Perhaps send them a few emails and judge the responce.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikstrahost