Artashes is a prince

You are the best thanks for helping me out. Not sure why it won't send the password but oh well.

You are welcome and equally not sure. Sorry for the delay, by the way, I know that can be annoying. :)
Now that you are back in action you can get those rewards going again. :twocents::twocents::twocents:

it should be :king: Artashes

Aww. :touched:

At least you didn't call me a princess. Haha.

found the issue, you site send's invalid helo call's which get denied if your system is properly secured.

Artashes is a king , he has done a lot for the forum and many members in the past.. I want to reply to this topic and say thanks Artashes for developing such a great forum and still sticky around it even though sometimes people can get on your nerves and thanks for no matter what sticking to the plan and supporting the forum :)

HD is a super forum - great discussions, well moderated and a breath of fresh air compared to other hosting forums. Thank you, Artashes :thumbup:

Agreed.. Other forums should definitely take notes from HD and Art on how to "moderate" and keep a friendly atmosphere for its members.

:agree::thumbup: