AvidNewMedia ... I think I found a real good one

pmhoran

It may been seen as "too soon" for me to write a review about my NEW web host. After all ... I have only been with AvidNewMedia about 3 months. But my experience with them so far has been nothing but Positive ... in every respect.

I have even hit them with a couple "curve balls" ... stuff that would not normally be part of their support. But, unlike most hosts I have dealt with over the years who have always basically said "its not our problem" ... if ANM know the answer they tell me or give me a link to a page that will help me and have ALWAYS even offered to give an assist to help me if I have any problems. On the stuff they do support ... whatever its been ... its been done & completed in only what I can term as being instantaneously.

Their Support Techs have always treated me with respect and courtesy ... even when I ask them one of my notorious "stupid questions". I believe it was Mark at ANM that said ... after I asked what I thought may have been a "stupid question" ... that the ONLY stupid question is the one that isn't asked.

I find their advertised prices for their plans VERY reasonable. Not the cheapest prices ... but certainly not the most expensive out there.

In my estimation ... AvidNewMedia is definitely one of the "Good Guys" and a web host that stands behind everything they say. And since my numerous websites went live on the ANM servers ... I have not been aware of ANY downtime (another new experience for me).

Thanks ANM ... keep up the great work.

Just my humble opinion
Peter

Last edited: