Can you review my website

Hi how are you today can you kindly review my website and tell me what you think may be wrong. Thanks

Right. :)

The first thing I noticed was your credit card logos at the footer, the image dimensions seem off and don't look right.

The second thing I noticed was that once you're directed to the WHMCS portal, there is no way of coming back to your main home page and visitors are stuck. Not a good thing.

The last thing is the YouTube video you have on the main home page. It talks about free hosting companies and even shows their names and the names of all the big EIG brands out there that we all love so much *cough* sarcasm *cough*, but there is nothing about your services. Sure, it explains what web hosting is to your visitors, but I don't think it's the best video to show your potential customers (IMHO). ;)

:twocents::thumbup:

Things that drew my attention;

* The top of the page looks odd with a light gray bar at the top. Make it solid, the same as the color behind the logo.

* The logo is my second item that my eyes went to - it doesn't look "finised" or "polished". To the consumer, it looks like the website was just thrown up there someone that doesn't know how to do any graphics. Certainly needs something more than what it has.

* light colored largish text on light color background - change to black text, it'll be easier to read.

* video, I feel the same as HostLeet, it also looks out of place. The text for the "use coupon" also looks like it's trailed off.

* the packages & pricing needs to be "above the fold" - a user should never have to scroll on the home page to see the information they need.

* when I click order on a package, I again have to go through 6 different package choices and find the right one. This should be linked to from the home page. If you're going to have separate order buttons, have them link to the right order package.

* copyright on the order pages say 2011
* copyright on actual home page says 2010-13

*Footer icons for social media - twitter and facebook work, but the RSS feed points to a FAQ, I have no idea what the PURPLE/PINK facebook looking image is, but it doesn't link anywhere, and the youtube and linkin also don't link anywhere. If they're not linked - they don't need to be on the page, it's a distraction.

*footer links area - too many of them link to "#" - if they don't REALLY link, then you need to remove them.

Be aware that some of the links on the site link to a FAQ section which is a default from the theme you've installed, at that point the footer is using default stuff and points back to the /html folder and various generic info put there by the theme makers etc

I have used that themeforest template (hostingsquare) stopped using it when too many downloads had been sold and it was too restrictive in customising. i agree that the cc logos look bad and a bad integration with WHMCS.

you dont need all them currencies in WHMCS. stick to USD, GBP, EURO as a majority of users will pay in these currencies

Last edited:
also header tabs

Ticket - access to sales/support tickets
client login - allows clients to login
contact us - access to sales ticket
support have sub menu of
submit a ticket
customer login
contavct us

so you are duplicating links WHY!

Hello,

I think you need to work a little more on your logo and take out the videos (just making you loose business).

Basil

its a lot more than the logo and the video. he had totally distructed the template. I have a copy of the same template that if he PMs me i could pass him a customised copy and whre to get a free logo designed for that template

its a lot more than the logo and the video. he had totally distructed the template. I have a copy of the same template that if he PMs me i could pass him a customised copy and whre to get a free logo designed for that template

I think he might wanted to get the design in a different style. You sometimes have to play with fire to get the right content you knw :). In this case i'm not really a fan of the fire he played with that's all.

I think he might wanted to get the design in a different style. You sometimes have to play with fire to get the right content you knw :). In this case i'm not really a fan of the fire he played with that's all.

Yes i understand that and its a good theme for $12. I customised mine, before i changed it as their was too many using the same theme, even customising you can still tell what theme it is. I customised mine and even had a WHMCS integration done

Yes i understand that and its a good theme for $12. I customised mine, before i changed it as their was too many using the same theme, even customising you can still tell what theme it is. I customised mine and even had a WHMCS integration done

wow 12$, i must say that a cheap work (even thought they sell a lot of license), must i say the quality is shown in the price. :(

i got it as a temp measure as the one i had before was created for me, but what i had no idea was that some of the coding was relayed through the developers own site, which i only found out when some of the images/icons and texts disappeared from the site and when i went to the developers site it was gone and his domain had expired. so i needed a new site ASAP so when to themeforest, but i spend a good £100 GBP on it to get it the way I wanted including getting a professions WHMCS integration.

i got it as a temp measure as the one i had before was created for me, but what i had no idea was that some of the coding was relayed through the developers own site, which i only found out when some of the images/icons and texts disappeared from the site and when i went to the developers site it was gone and his domain had expired. so i needed a new site ASAP so when to themeforest, but i spend a good £100 GBP on it to get it the way I wanted including getting a professions WHMCS integration.
100$ extra ??? I guess if you make the work count then its ok. :smash::smash:

100$ extra ??? I guess if you make the work count then its ok. :smash::smash:

an extra £100 GBP with is equiv to $160 USD, it works but with themeforest templates is that they soon get widely used and even customisation you can tell what template is being used, so you soon find out that other sites will look like yours

an extra £100 GBP with is equiv to $160 USD, it works but with themeforest templates is that they soon get widely used and even customisation you can tell what template is being used, so you soon find out that other sites will look like yours
Even then, if i was going sell my website skin, I will be looking for atleast 300 to 400$. Time is the biggest sacrifice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123