Design refreshment, feedback requested!

Localnode

Hello everyone.

We recently refreshed our website.
New: https://localnode.net
Our old design can be viewed via this image (watermarked).

We gave the website a refreshment and a slight colour change.

All feedback is welcome, and appreciated.

Subtle changes, but all in line with what you built the first time. Important information up front, very clean and functional look.
Correct me if I am wrong, but the key difference might be that the new design is responsive?

That was bizarre. The first download of your site was scrambled, but upon reloading it, turned out fine. Love your site ... very professional and clean.

Load time is pretty reasonable. It's obviously a WP site, based on the design, but that's not all bad. Not bad.

Load time is pretty reasonable. It's obviously a WP site, based on the design, but that's not all bad. Not bad.

I've got the load time down to 1.33 seconds in the USA. It'd be much faster but the Comodo seal thing adds a bit extra - which really annoys me.

That was bizarre. The first download of your site was scrambled, but upon reloading it, turned out fine. Love your site ... very professional and clean.

Maybe it was cached? Strange, though.

Subtle changes, but all in line with what you built the first time. Important information up front, very clean and functional look.
Correct me if I am wrong, but the key difference might be that the new design is responsive?

The old design was responsive as well. There're a few changes such as icons, but it's just a bit of a facelift - not a full redesign.

Thanks for the reviews! More feedback always welcome.

like the clean design, however load times for me were around 5 - 6 seconds on the majority of pages, though I am in Australia so that maybe why.

I like that you've stayed in line with your previous design, I like it a lot!
Load time is also really good (Tested from Europe) :)

The little line under the menu items looks strange after the sub-menu drops down.

Maybe set the line to disappear after the sub menu drops down?

Loading speed is a bit slow at the beginning but after loading, the site displays all the information at one glance which visitors could see as they scroll down the page.

Hello everyone.

We recently refreshed our website.
New: https://localnode.net
Our old design can be viewed via this image (watermarked).

We gave the website a refreshment and a slight colour change.

All feedback is welcome, and appreciated.

Call to actions on multiple points are clear on the new design / I think that is what you were going after - I knew the story behind the marketing goal as soon as I landed your site. (White Label Hosting) and bullet points on what makes you guys stand out.

For that / I think you won on the new design

Clean single scroll page design with nice drop down navigation at the top - I did not check but assume responsive.

Good work!

Cheers,

Dave