Does any one have experience for centos web panel?

It is a free control panel for an EOL Linux OS. I do not recommend using it. I would recommend spending $5 and using DirectAdmin.

Hello,

Does any one have experience for centos web panel? Is it same as cpanel or anything different?

Thanks
Although it can be used to host a single site on a server, it is important to note that you should not expect a professional control panel from it. It is best suited for small websites with low traffic. This is particularly useful if you have a server that serves multiple purposes and you also want to host your test website or small website on it.

Not sure if this is the one you are looking at ...

The name changed, I know it as centos control panel ...

We have some customers that use it.
It works, I prefer Cpanel for ease of use.

They do have the paid version that gives you some extra features.

It is not outdated. They do support Rocky and Alma linux in addition to Centos stream (all version 8 if I Remember right)

CentOS Web Panel is not the same as cPanel. However I have used it in the past and they have a pro version that doesn't cost as much.

I have tried using CyberPanel by Litespeed for some time and I do like there platform a lot better. Maybe a good option to take a look at:

Hello,

As wsh_daniel is no longer called CentOS Web Panel, and CWP also have openlitespeed, free and enterprise version. Free CWP version is good if you have more sites, which are running on the same version of PHP, from client area in free version there is no possibility to change version by itself.