Dotable - Just wonderful quality service & support

Senad

I thought I'd share my experience with my web hosting service provider. I've been using Dotable.com for the past 21 days now and I must admit this is just an excellent company to work with. Aussie Bob was very quick to answer questions and went above and beyond support needs when it came to a situation of me attempting to revert a MySQL 5.x database back to 4.x. The server has experienced no downtime and I have had great connections here in Chicago and while I was away in Italy.

I highly recommend anybody take a look at them if you are interested in using a good service provide with very good quality support. Hope this helps some users looking for a good provider.

Keep up the good work Bob! :thumbsup:

I am currently hosting my domain name pingpros.com with Aussie Bob. I hope to update you guys in the future about my experience.

Last edited:
Good hear you are happy with dotable.com I know that Bob will treat you good throughout your service, but for sure keep us posted on how things go down the road.

Nice review thanks for writing a good review. From what I here Aussie is a pretty good guy so please keep us informed on how it goes.