Football/Soccer

arcinisa

hey there, because most of us here looks like are a male, lets talk about football/soccer :D

What is your favorite club/player?

i dont have favorite club currently, but i really like Ronaldo & Messi, they are very inspired player

You'd be surprised to learn we have quite a number of ladies around. And even if there were none, a lot of women are just as big of football fans as men.

Anyhow, in spite of tennis being my sport of choice, I am still a big football fan. Used to like Arsenal in the days when David Seaman was their goalkeeper. In general, always leaned towards English teams. Was a fan of Michael Owen in particular. Today all I care about is beautiful CLEAN football, whether it is Iceland that's showing it or Portugal.

I'm big fan of Cricket but I do like football because of its exciting and challenging.

I also don't have favorite club currently but Cristiano Ronaldo is one of my favorite players. :)

Hate football to be honest... prefer something like rugby or ice hockey! Besides I never get time to watch any of it ha!