Hardware recommendations (not hosting) needed!

whmcsguru

So, this is not really a hosting related post, just need maybe some ideas here. Looking to expand a bit, and maybe hardware recommendations can help

The project:
This is a personal Plex project (think Netflix/Hulu/etc, but it's geared towards home networks, not public) that I've been working on since 2018.

The idea was to remove the need for my 2000+ movie (dvd/blu ray), and 100+ TV series collection, rip them all down to disk and share them internally

So , that was 2018.....
Since then, that collection has grown massively, and I do mean massively. I am addicted to iTunes sales, and buy TV shows like crazy (they always have full tv series in HD going for 20-30).

This is all good, up until a certain point. Right now, I have just shy of 30 TB of TV and 12-15 TB of movies. Needless to say, disks are getting full, and, honestly not being backed up (evil, bad, I know).

This brings me to the question part of things:
Currently, I'm using a Mediasonic Probay 4 bay disk enclosure (3 of them now). I will need to pick up another 2 at the very minimum, but am not adverse to other, better solutions if anyone has any ideas there. These go on Amazon for about $100-$125 right now

Cheaper (better) hard drives:
Right now, I'm eyeing the 8TB Seagate Barracudas that are going on Amazon for about $150 . The disks will only be accessed when people (ie: me, roomate, friends I share the link with) access the content, so, not a ton of 'access' there

Not terribly worried about PC performance. I know the beast can handle it. It's got enough USB ports, and I can always grab another PCIE e-sata card if needed.

Backup ideas are also another thing to think about here. I have NEVER been a fan of RAID (too many horrible experiences, don't even try to convince me "it works"), but need something somewhat similar

Anyone with better thoughts on hardware, or how to do this? Please feel free to pipe up. I love hardware and have been studying this stuff for the past couple years, but better ideas are always welcome :)