Hello!!!

stromind

Hello, to all members at hostingdiscussion.com. I have just become a member of this forum. Feeling excited to be a part of this great community.

I hope to share my knowledge and also learn from many others in this community.:)

Welcome to our group.

I am glad you decided to join and certainly hope to see you become a regular member.

Why not take this opportunity to share a little more about yourself? Tell us where you are in the world and about your journey into web hosting business. When and how did it all start for you?

Once again, welcome. :wave:

I'm in the hosting industry for the last 2 years and working as a system engineer. I've just started my own hosting company and just learning how to make it better.

That's wonderful. Your site looks great and you've found the right group to join and push your business to new heights. We have lots of experienced people around who have been through it all.

Welcome to the forum.

While I'm no longer in the web hosting world directly, I have nearly 2 decades of experience in it. Hope to share some old-school vs new-school knowledge and learn something new!

Welcome!

Hello, to all members at hostingdiscussion.com. I have just become a member of this forum. Feeling excited to be a part of this great community.

I hope to share my knowledge and also learn from many others in this community.:)
Hello and welcome to Hosting Discussion, stromind :thumbsup: