Help me pick a logo

TheBoss

I hope I am not out of line here, but I was hoping that you good folks would help me pick a logo for my website. These are made by three different designers. My budget is limited, so this is what I get! The logos are hosted here: https://wppro.cc/

I have ten of them -- well the last one is the current logo that is being replaced.

before ever thinking of a logo i would think about changing your website, it looks far from professional.

Get rid of them large images, they do nothing for your site

In my humble opinion you should always think that your customers are your "boss" not you, they are paying you. Second, never lie to your customers, one example:

About The Boss Host

"The Boss" has been hosting websites for over 20 years. We offer only top-tier services.

Your domain "TheBossHost.com", where you present yourself was created in 2018, so how come 20 years?

Last edited:
These are all good suggestions. Thanks. A redesign is part of the reason I posed the question.

I really was hosting websites 20 years ago with just apache, Perl and a bare-bones setup.

Last edited:
These are all good suggestions. Thanks. A redesign is part of the reason I posed the question.

I really was hosting websites 20 years ago with just apache, Perl and a bare-bones setup.

That is not the point that I wanted to touch, is important to show facts that can be proved. See, when an IT professional is telling you that he has 25 + experience for me is no experience, the changes in IT domain is going so fast that you have to really updated, so a pro that says I have 10 + experience really knows what he is doing. Again, this is just my opinion...

That is not the point that I wanted to touch, is important to show facts that can be proved. See, when an IT professional is telling you that he has 25 + experience for me is no experience, the changes in IT domain is going so fast that you have to really updated, so a pro that says I have 10 + experience really knows what he is doing. Again, this is just my opinion...

I have been selling computer programs before most of you guys were born, so your cynical opinion isn't that important to me.

Let's say you need emergency brain surgery, do you want the doctor with 25 years of experience or the one fresh out of Harvard/training?

Last edited:
I have been selling computer programs before most of you guys were born, so your cynical opinion isn't that important to me.

Let's say you need emergency brain surgery, do you want the doctor with 25 years of experience or the one fresh out of Harvard/training?

Human body is not a PC, remember, I start programming before you start selling computers, starting with dos 6.22 (with Foxpro) to Win10 and linux too. So please don't tell me about your selling skills....

Human body is not a PC, remember, I start programming before you start selling computers, starting with dos 6.22 (with Foxpro) to Win10 and linux too. So please don't tell me about your selling skills....

Uh, I was selling my own software at 13 on an old Tandy computer. This was 35 years ago.

Am I supposed to be impressed by your DOS skills? I bet you are really something else!

The difference between you and me is that I do not have to prove anything to anyone.

Last edited:
Uh, I was selling my own software at 13 on an old Tandy computer. This was 35 years ago.

Am I supposed to be impressed by your DOS skills? I bet you are really something else!

The difference between you and me is that I do not have to prove anything to anyone.

Of course you don't have to prove anything, I already have the complete picture...What I said was just an advice, something to learn from my experience. Nothing more. And I don't really want to go to prove it here in public that what I said about you is true...Good luck and prosperity.

Regards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ansrtch