Horror Fanatics

romes

David
Anyone in here crazy about horror movies? I love anything scary. Probably Jason, Micheal and Freddy krueger are my tops, though, leather face and IT are a close second.

Trying to convince my wife to do a haunted house this coming Halloween. Anyone here doing anything special?

I am not huge on horror films, but occasionally I do see one. Among the most memorable ones that I kind of weirdly enjoyed were: The Green Inferno, The Wrong Turn series, and I do like scary stuff from Night Shyamalan.

I'm not really into horror movies. I much prefer films like Top Gun Maverick and Avatar the Way of Water.

Really? Aw man, horror is the best. But to each their own. I love movies like that too Steve. I am pleased with how they did part 2 for Maverick. I was worried they would ruin it. Also can't wait for Avatar 3 and 4 to come out.

I've never seen those Art, I'll have to look those up. I love M. Night Shyamalan. A lot of people give him hate but I love how he does his twists and the stories he does.

The 80s and 90s horror movies are so much better then most of the new stuff coming out lately. But horror movies is the way to go love them.

Yeah, I love the old feel of the old movies but lately the Nun franchise has been doing it very well. Also, the Anabelle and Sinister franchises are pretty good too.

I don't know, I am kind of freaked out by the Minions. Those are some brutal behaving creatures. Totally underrated. šŸ˜‚