joke of the day

A fellow jumped off a high wall,
And had a most terrible fall.
He went back to bed,
With a bump on his head,
That's why you don't jump off a wall.

Two friends agreed: The one to who will die first will contact the other from afterlife to tell him if they play football there. One of them passes away and as per agreement, he contacts his friend from the afterlife.
- I have a good news and bad news.
- Tell me the good news.
- We have football in the afterlife.
- What’s the bad news then?
- You’re in a tomorrows lineup.

A man walking on a beach one day finds a a Golden Lamp and rubs it and out comes a Genie who says:

"I am the Genie of The Land and I will grant you three wishes and you can ask for whatever you want except that there is one stipulation........ for everything you wish your mother-in-law will receive double!"

Grinning and elated the man says "Well then I wish for 100 Billion dollars!" The man's wish is granted immediately although the Genie says "just remember that your mother-in-law will receive 200 Billion dollars."

Then the man says "Okay okay, well that's fine for now but for my second wish, I wish for my very own beautiful 100 acre Island!" The man's wish is granted immediately although the Genie says" Just remember that your mother-in-law will receive her very own beautiful 200 acre Island!"

Finally the man says "My last wish is a very, very special unique wish..............Can you beat me half to death."

SCENE: My teenage daughter and me in the car.

Lauren: Dad, do you know what the most commonly used letter in a girl’s name is?

Me: Hmm, is it a consonant or a vowel? (Silence.) Please tell me you know what consonants and vowels are.

Lauren: You’re no fun, Dad. Forget it.

Me: What is a vowel?

Lauren: OK, OK. A vowel is … ahh … eh … well, oh … uh …

Me: Close enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tombarko8