Looking for hosting/reselling package.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneblot

I am looking for a hosting package for my latest client's site. I will need to start off with around 3/4Gb of space and a decent bandwidth to cover 1000+ visits a month with room to grow to at least 10,000 visits. I am looking for either hosting or a reseller account with cPanel on UK based servers, that has a rock steady customer support with a competitive price though no more then £10 per month.

Hi Sneblot,

At your earliest convenience, please take a look at our Advanced Bronze plan located here: http://www.XeHost.net/advancedbronze.php . We can offer you this premium hosting plan on one of our UK based servers. With this plan, you will receive the following:

XeHost Advanced Bronze Plan:
Disk Space: 8,000 MB
Bandwidth: 50,000 MB
Paked/Addon Domains: 12
SubDomains: 100
MySql Databases: 100
E-mail Accounts: 100
cPanel Control Panel: Yes!
Fantastico DeLuxe Auto-Installer Yes!
Custom Error Pages: Yes!
Instant Backups: Yes!
99.9% Uptime Guarantee: Yes!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee: Yes!
24/7/365 Support: Yes!
Free/Instant Setup: Yes!

Monthly Price: $12.99 (approximately £9.02)

All of our hosting plans come with a 15-minute response time guarantee on all support tickets.

If you are interested in this plan on a UK server, all you need to do is order on our website and then submit a ticket after requesting to be moved to one of our UK servers.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Sean

Hi there Sneblot,

Based on your requirements our Pro and above packages should meet your specification with all of our servers being located in the UK in 3 of the top London Datacentres. Our professional plan includes the below and can be found here: http://www.csn-uk.net/hosting/

CSN-UK Pro Package
  • Web Space: 6GB
  • Bandwidth: 100GB
  • Monthly Price: £5.00

Includes:
  • cPanel 11
  • RVsitebuilder (Website Builder)
  • Fantastico Delux & Installeron (Instant Installers)
  • Unlimited Email Accounts
  • Unlimited FTP Accounts
  • Unlimited mySQL Databases
  • Unlimited Parked Domains
  • Unlimited Addon Domains
  • Unlimited Subdomains
  • PHP / CGI
  • PEAR
  • Ruby on Rails
  • .htaccess Supported
  • FrontPage Supported
  • Visitor Stats
  • Custom Error Pages
  • Live Support
  • 24/7/365 Ticket Support
  • 30-Day MoneyBack Guarantee
  • No Setup Fees

If You have any quetions or are interested in any of our services please feel free to contact us at any time.

Regards,
Charlie

I am looking for a hosting package for my latest client's site. I will need to start off with around 3/4Gb of space and a decent bandwidth to cover 1000+ visits a month with room to grow to at least 10,000 visits. I am looking for either hosting or a reseller account with cPanel on UK based servers, that has a rock steady customer support with a competitive price though no more then £10 per month.

If you are looking to host more than one domain a normall shared account would be fine, If however your looking to resell hosting you would need a reseller account.

Wish you the best of luck in finding a host.

Regards,

We can help you out to handle 1000+ visit. Check our biz plan lite. 34.95/ mo.

Now on sale , 22.25/mo

Status
Not open for further replies.