MIght Sell My Webhost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to recent complications in life and accusations from others in the hosting industry, I might be selling my host. It does not have many clients (5) so I know I will not be selling for a high figure.

What you get?
Clients
Domain

If wanted:
VPS from VPSGuys includes Cpanel but you will have to get your own WHMCS.

The VPS will cost about $50 a month

Specs:

50 Gigs space
500 gigs bandwidth
512 ram
1000 burstable
Fully Managed
2 IPs
SolusVM
100mbps
Root access

or you can move it to your own host/server

The Design is NOT unique you can get it at ThemeForest
http://themeforest.net/item/planet-hosting-web-hosting-html-template/87976
so dont bother.

Monthly: $8.00 USD (4)
Quarterly: $0.00 USD (0)
Semi-Annually: $0.00 USD (0)
Annually: $24.00 USD (1)
Biennially: $0.00 USD (0)
Triennially: $0.00 USD (0)
Est. Annual: $120.00 USD

I have had 1 ticket since i started a few weeks ago, I do not know if all the clients will renew.

PM me with offers

http://************/2de8lux

Unfortuantely I dont' think this will be the right purchase for us, however please post your package specs for others so they can evaluate the purchase.

From what I'm guessing, it seems the package prices are at $2/month for hosting. Please post what those users get for $2.00 so others can make an informed decision.

It's sad to see that you may be shutting down, but hopefully something new is on the horizon for you shortly.

ya all clients are using my smallest package.

2 gigs space
10 gigs bandwidth
5 mysql
5 addon domains
5 email account.

So it would not be hard to give them the space, I have a friend interested that owns a similar host but it will be a few weeks before he can buy. My Initial plan was to build this host up, but Life off the computer takes place first and I have recently (within the last week after starting the host) had some ventures come my way and have to endeavor into those rather then pass them off. I would be happy if a well know (none-unlimited) Host bought them from my clients, where I know they will be taken care of.

Looks good. My fear with $2 and $4 hosting plans is that people set unrealistic limits on the hosting packages, but it looks like yours are well within reasonable limits.

What is your Buy Now price, or are you just looking for offers at this time?

Also, I'm going to guess and say you're running cPanel on the accounts right? How do the customers make payments? Credit Card, Paypal, PayPal subscriptions?

Fingers crossed for your other ventures also - don't forget to drop back in here on HostingDiscussion and let us know how things are going with you ok?

So far all pay with paypal and I use WHMCS
I also use cPanel and WHM.

I am just taking offers right now because I have no idea how much I should ask for.............Its new and not many clients, I dont know how many will renew next month.

Thank you all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123