My new site

The look has a good holiday spirit, but I'll give it 3 out of 10 because of a very small font used for all the important things: package information and navigation menu. I didn't even want to make any effort and read into it. Plus, not everyone likes small fonts. I suggest making it bigger. Think customer in mind, not your personal preferences.

Other than that, you're on the right track. Good luck,

Great sounds good, I will make changes to the font. What do you think it would get if it had better font and font sizes?

I also agree regarding the fonts. Don't go for too many fonts either. You should aim to keep the different types of fonts on a given page to a minimum. Make the size a little bigger. My screen res right now is set at 1024x768 and the text size in IE is set to "medium". Even with this the sizes seemed too small to me, and I have VERY good vision :)

soluate said:
Great sounds good, I will make changes to the font. What do you think it would get if it had better font and font sizes?
It would get to 5-6. Still a big improvement. Its the template I'm not a big fan of. But the beautiful thing is that you'll have all the information right there for those who visit you. They'll appreciate the effort. And isn't that the most important? :love:

I would give it a 5. I like the colours, it all goes together however the layout is so small, and clamp together. I think you should try to make it a bit longer.

I like it tho.